Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vernon Forrest-Sergio Mora Deal is Reached

The negotiations appear to be done, Dan Rafael reports that a deal has been reached between WBC junior middleweight champion Vernon Forrest (40-2, 29KOs) and Sergio Mora (20-0-1, 5KOs), who won the first season of the "Contender" reality series. The bout will take place on May 10, on Showtime, with a venue to be announced at a later date.

Mora has fought at middleweight for the majority of his career and will move down to 154 to challenge Forrest. Neither fighter has been able to secure a name opponent, forcing them fight each other with the winner being in line for a potential payday in the future.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I didn't watch the conteder so I know nothing about this Mora fellow. But by looking at his record he seems to be quite feather fisted.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Yeah I just read his notebook and seems like theres no turning back...
The bout will probably take place at junior middleweight so Forrest has to be the heavy favorite.. At least its a sure-money bet

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Man Moras face is gonna be a mess after all the jabs he will eat, honestly Forrest will beat Mora badly.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I have never seen Mora Fight .. I like Forrest he is aggresive .. like all you guys are saying I am sure Forrest will Crush this guy ..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Why is the fight happening? Because Mora is a piece of trash who calls himself the 'Latin Snake'. Enough said. This guy's garbage. I'd like to see someone knock his head off. He was the cockiest guy on the Contender, and man was he a jerkoff. He found Peter Manfredo two times and Peter lost both even though everyone thought he won the 2nd fight. In any event, the fight is significant cause this guy hasnt fought anyone recognized, yet he walks around as if he is world champ. I guess a million dollars would do that to a lot of people, but when its this guy, it just makes it 100 times worse.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no significance my ace lol, I love this idea. We finally will get to stop hearing about this latin fake.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts