Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Haye Ducked Me Too
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just wanted to let you all know. Vitali training is over there will be a fight and Vitali KO's him inside 8. Sorry for the haters but there is nothing to stop it now. vitali will show the world how good he is and that Peter isn't a true champion. Thought I would give you another post because you all miss me not. Vitali Klitschko 3 Time Champion Of The World. Told you it would happen now I give you my guarantee that he wins and he goes back to the best HW Champion in the division.

:p:p:p:p

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
:laugh::laugh:

this guy is joke...:laugh:

I cant believe he cant stay away from the forum even though all he does over here is shouting about Vitaly being the best...

Vitali might even win this fight, but the #1 heavyweight is his young brother.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Hey just wanted to let you all know. Vitali training is over there will be a fight and Vitali KO's him inside 8. Sorry for the haters but there is nothing to stop it now. vitali will show the world how good he is and that Peter isn't a true champion. Thought I would give you another post because you all miss me not. Vitali Klitschko 3 Time Champion Of The World. Told you it would happen now I give you my guarantee that he wins and he goes back to the best HW Champion in the division.

:p:p:p
LOL. Even if Vitali wins (which I'm picking him to do), so what? He won't become the best again. You're pathetic, but I hope you stick around because you're posts are good to laugh at :laugh:. The biggest fanboy on the site.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
If they actually fought and wanted to hurt each other, Vitali would lay younger brother Wlad to waste. I can never see it happening, though.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
***Klitschko-Peter SPOILER***

If anyone posts the early results from the Klit-Peter fight in any thread other than this one they will be banned. EVERYONE is going to be watching the tape delay tomorrow night.

·
Haye Ducked Me Too
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
To All Vitali Haters / Heed My Warning

When Vitali crushes Sam tomorrow you will never get rid of me. I have been telling you all for over a year now that King Vitali will rule again. He will dominate Sam so easily that it will put back into question who the better Klitschko is(Vitali). I know that some of you can't stand that he is getting this oppurtunity but he will make the most of it and will become the Three time HW Champion of the world.

King Vitali Will Rule Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I really don't give two shitts about who wins. They both fight in the overweight division and both suck IMO. If Peter wins you better not disappear. I'll be rooting for Peter out of spite only.

·
The Professor
8,572 Posts
The Klitchko brothers refuse to fight each other. Wlad thinks it will be cute for him and his brother to hold 2 titles each. Well maybe he didn't USE the word cute exactly, but that was how I interpeted it. Was I wrong? ;)

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
When Vitali crushes Sam tomorrow you will never get rid of me. I have been telling you all for over a year now that King Vitali will rule again. He will dominate Sam so easily that it will put back into question who the better Klitschko is(Vitali). I know that some of you can't stand that he is getting this oppurtunity but he will make the most of it and will become the Three time HW Champion of the world.

LOL even if he wins, SO WHAT? He still ain't the best :laugh::laugh:.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts

SO does that mean when Vitali gets KO'ed your not going to post anymore? YAYYYYY! GO PETER!
I hope Vitali gets KO'ed for u being on his nuts soo bad.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts