Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 26 and 0 with 26 knockout artist was exposed tonight and was tko'ed in the 9th round. On the flipside, very promising jr middleweight james kirkland who is know 20 and 0 with 17 knockouts, just won via tko in the second round and proves he is a top prospect.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
After hearing the level of opposition Oganov has had I had a feeling Zuniga's chances were good. I missed the Kirkland fight though, but from what I have seen in the past he looks promising

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
ItalianBull said:
After hearing the level of opposition Oganov has had I had a feeling Zuniga's chances were good. I missed the Kirkland fight though, but from what I have seen in the past he looks promising
welcome to the forum italianbull.

i agree about kirkland but id like to see him move up in class now, he's defo ready IMO.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if this kirkland can get the right training, he is a major force to recone with in the junior middleweight divison. I see a superfight between him and berto coming up pretty soon at 150.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
hey thanks Tommygunn, seems like a great site you guys got here. I would like to see kirkland vs. berto, I just hope he gets by Estrada which I think he will. Man I can't wait for Sept. 29 to get here. Berto going 20-0 and a crowning of a new middle weight champ!!! O how sweet it's gonna be!!!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
berto wins, taylor wins, thats how its gonna be. no new champs. dawson fights on the same night on showtime.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts