1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
I don't know how this could be the best comeback youve ever seen if: he was the favorite, it was only 100 meters and those races go for like 1 minute. Unless your a swimming fanatic or really into the gold medals and world records could this be anything even close.

If this is the best comeback you've ever seen watch more boxing, a Gatti fight or Cotto-Margarito or Holt-Torres II, those take alot more will, heart, and determination.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Damn, not for nothing...but Micheal Phelps is a Beast

I was watchin this last night and this was the best comeback Ive ever seen in anything period

Phelps makes a comeback and wins by a single hundredth of a second...wow. More info below.

ESPN - Just when you think Phelps' run can't get any better, it does - Olympics

U seen that?
It was badass, but I'm kind of getting tired of Olympic swimming. The first few nights were amazing me seeing the guys break world records, but now it seems like every time theirs a race someone breaks a world record. Hell, the other night the 5th place guy broke the previously set record. Phelps is amazing, and I take nothing away from him, but I'm a little bored with all of the hype. Also, I don't think he's going to get that 8th gold tonight. Just like I said all season long that the Patriots would eventually lose a game, I can't see Phelps going perfect.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Phelps is a beast...I've never seen a race that close in my life. 8 gold medals and counting...

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
It was badass, but I'm kind of getting tired of Olympic swimming. The first few nights were amazing me seeing the guys break world records, but now it seems like every time theirs a race someone breaks a world record. Hell, the other night the 5th place guy broke the previously set record. Phelps is amazing, and I take nothing away from him, but I'm a little bored with all of the hype. Also, I don't think he's going to get that 8th gold tonight. Just like I said all season long that the Patriots would eventually lose a game, I can't see Phelps going perfect.
Well I was wrong. Absolutely fantastic job by team USA baby! 8 golds for Phelps which makes him the biggest Olympic badass of all time. USA USA USA!!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts