Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone pick one fighter from any country and any weight who they think is going to get a gold medal. 20k to everyone who picks a gold medalist. Nobody can pick the same fighter that anyone else has.

I'll start.

Frankie Gavin: UK Lightweight.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I met Raushee at the TX GG state championship. He was there with some other dudes from Cincy and was cool as can be. He's almost a lock to win gold IMO.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Tommy can you pick the same guy as other members do or does it have to be somone that no one has picked?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Everyone pick one fighter from any country and any weight who they think is going to get a gold medal. 20k to everyone who picks a gold medalist. Nobody can pick the same fighter that anyone else has.

I'll start.

Frankie Gavin: UK Lightweight.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Ok i will be going with Sadam Ali for the U.S.A team i saw him fight a guy from Puerto Rico once and i checked some videos i found on the internet altho i dont know much about him ill be going with him so yeah

Sadam Ali - USA - LW

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

The Russian guy Gavin beat in this fight was the world #1 and had beat Gamboa in the amatures too.

·
Registered
624 Posts
well iwould've said Frankie Gavin but tommy has taken him so i'm outta the game!

i don't really watch enough amateur boxing, so i couldn't pick a fighter!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well iwould've said Frankie Gavin but tommy has taken him so i'm outta the game!

i don't really watch enough amateur boxing, so i couldn't pick a fighter!
:p:p:p:laugh:

·
Registered
624 Posts
hahah!

but frankie gavin is a great propspect for the future, he has a great chance for gold at beijing, and i'd like to see him turn proffessional some time in the near future!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts