Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Haye Ducked Me Too
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only 4 Months Until the Klischko brothers take total control over the Heavyweight Division. Soon King Vitali will reign again over the Division. Seems no one will be able to stop him and he and his brother will dominate the division as long as they want to. For all you doubters you will see in Oct Vitali becomes the WBC champion when he destroys Peter inside 5. King Vitali will Rule Again. The Haters will just have to live with it. GO VITALI !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
I like Wlad, but I haven't watched Vitali much. However I think that they can both (if Vitali can get out of retirement) dominate argubally the weakest division in boxing.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
if vitali actually can go through a training camp without getting injured, then he can beat petets imo. vitali is too wreckless but i don't think he can get knocked out.

i like vitali more than wlad in terms of style. the fights are more exciting. i have a feeling if both come in fit, then this fight will be a great fight.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
I cannot see Vitali getting through training camp. His heart isnt in boxing any more in my opinion. He just gets pangs of sibling jealousy seeing Wlad as current champ. Its a pity Lennox Lewis or Ike Ibeabuchi arent active then the Klitchko brothers would be also rans LOL

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Remember George Foreman 10 years and he was still beating the younger guys. Vitali by KO inside 5.
You only come to this forum to talk about it... Vitali will not rule again and he probably wont get past training camp... If theres anyone going to rule anything that'd be Wladimir Klitschko... but wait, he wont be able to do that if vitali beats Peter! so I hope your man stays retired so Wlad can get the belts and become a real champion..

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Someone has to speak the truth, I mean, peters isnt the best hw we've seen, but he's solid with decent speed and good power. He would of always gave vitali trouble.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Peter is solid, he has alot of power and decent handspeed for a heavyweight... Vitali would be comming off 4 year layoff, Peter would be a very hard fight for him...

1 - 20 of 60 Posts