Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oscar

Over the past few months I have been giving you a hard time and have questioned your courage and dedication. I was wrong please accept my sincere apology.
I truly thought you were ducking Tony Margarito purely out of fear. I can now see your reasoning.
You made not only a sound business deal but wise deal regarding your health in fighting Manny and not Tony.
All credit to Manny, who boxed brilliantly and thoroughly deserved the win, but I am so glad you were not in the ring with Tony Margarito.
You have nothing to be ashamed of Oscar you trained hard and you gave it your best but somehow it wasnt there.
Please call it a day now, retire, look after your wife and family and make us some more great matches with Golden Boy promotions.
Once again please accept my sincere apology for doubting you. I look forward to seeing you inducted into the HOF

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Oscar

Over the past few months I have been giving you a hard time and have questioned your courage and dedication. I was wrong please accept my sincere apology.
I truly thought you were ducking Tony Margarito purely out of fear. I can now see your reasoning.
You made not only a sound business deal but wise deal regarding your health in fighting Manny and not Tony.
All credit to Manny, who boxed brilliantly and thoroughly deserved the win, but I am so glad you were not in the ring with Tony Margarito.
You have nothing to be ashamed of Oscar you trained hard and you gave it your best but somehow it wasnt there.
Please call it a day now, retire, look after your wife and family and make us some more great matches with Golden Boy promotions.
Once again please accept my sincere apology for doubting you. I look forward to seeing you inducted into the HOF
So do I :).

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WTF?!!? Like Oscar is really going to read that, call you up, and accept your apology. He don't give a fukk lol.
Now how would you know what Oscar would do???? Oh sorry I forgot youre the super being. the Awesome Super Moderator!!! that knows everything aintcha ROFLMAO

Seriously it was just a public apology for misjudging Oscar as a fighter, but I'd hardly expect you to give any serious comments:deadhorse::blah::blah:

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So do I :).
Callam remember I tried to tell you Oscar was going to get beat didnt I ?? Maybe one day you'll wise up and take note of what this wise old Brit says. I'm never wrong you know:thumbsup: :poke:

·
Registered
841 Posts
WTF?!!? Like Oscar is really going to read that, call you up, and accept your apology. He don't give a fukk lol.
Relax buddy, they're best friends and hang out often, they met back in Oscar's amateur day's...

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Relax buddy, they're best friends and hang out often, they met back in Oscar's amateur day's...
Dang does your Daddy know youve snuck on his puter again??? You'll get grounded for being a bad little boy

·
Registered
841 Posts
Dang does your Daddy know youve snuck on his puter again??? You'll get grounded for being a bad little boy
:laugh:Haha, it's really quite sad that I'm probably half your age and already well past your education level and maturity.

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:laugh:Haha, it's really quite sad that I'm probably half your age and already well past your education level and maturity.
If thats true then why do you come on here and post such silly replies are you trying to hide that fact??? Nah i still think your just a little kid trying to disrupt a forum. So go run away and play let us adults talk boxing

·
Registered
841 Posts
If thats true then why do you come on here and post such silly replies are you trying to hide that fact??? Nah i still think your just a little kid trying to disrupt a forum. So go run away and play let us adults talk boxing
:laugh:Well simply because I find it amusing that you make it so obvious that your some fake middle aged man/woman that escapes your distraught reality by coming on a internet forum and trying to create a false image of yourself that you really wish was true.

:laugh:Nah, I very much enjoy my life and have and am becoming the person I want to be. Boxing, school, and staying healthy is my niche in life, I don't have to make up sh!t to make ppl on the internet think more highly of me...and by disrupting the forum do you mean constantly giving ppl advice on the practicals of boxing which I thouroughly know and enjoy in the sections that really matter in this forum(which I've never seen you set foot in) or do you mean sitting on a nest and squaking like a pregnant hen about how someone insulted your 'make-believe' best friend or how you have observed the forum losing valuable members, etc, like you so accurately do...just wondering...

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
LMAO :thumbsup:

Now how would you know what Oscar would do???? Oh sorry I forgot youre the super being. the Awesome Super Moderator!!! that knows everything aintcha ROFLMAO
Seriously it was just a public apology for misjudging Oscar as a fighter, but I'd hardly expect you to give any serious comments:deadhorse::blah::blah:
I don't speak that language.

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:laugh:Well simply because I find it amusing that you make it so obvious that your some fake middle aged man/woman that escapes your distraught reality by coming on a internet forum and trying to create a false image of yourself that you really wish was true.

:laugh:Nah, I very much enjoy my life and have and am becoming the person I want to be. Boxing, school, and staying healthy is my niche in life, I don't have to make up sh!t to make ppl on the internet think more highly of me...and by disrupting the forum do you mean constantly giving ppl advice on the practicals of boxing which I thouroughly know and enjoy in the sections that really matter in this forum(which I've never seen you set foot in) or do you mean sitting on a nest and squaking like a pregnant hen about how someone insulted your 'make-believe' best friend or how you have observed the forum losing valuable members, etc, like you so accurately do...just wondering...
When you put "School" down it answers all the questions. How can a boy give adults advice on boxing practices??? I've spent over 30 yrs in and around the boxing scene so I think I know a little more about the sport than you do :cheeky4:
Just watch one of our members NFFC he is a young boxing fan like yourself but he has a sound knowledge of the game already and is a valuable asset to any boxing forum. Try to be more like him you'll get on a lot better I assure you

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LMAO :thumbsup:

I don't speak that language.
See I was right wasnt I you dont have an answer do you. Why do you insist on making yourself look kinda foolish when you do this stuff. People have a hard time taking you seriously :facepalm:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts

Seriously it was just a public apology for misjudging Oscar as a fighter, but I'd hardly expect you to give any serious comments
LMAO.

Callam remember I tried to tell you Oscar was going to get beat didnt I ?? Maybe one day you'll wise up and take note of what this wise old Brit says. I'm never wrong you know
Vaguely maybe :(.

:laugh:

When you put "School" down it answers all the questions. How can a boy give adults advice on boxing practices??? I've spent over 30 yrs in and around the boxing scene so I think I know a little more about the sport than you do :cheeky4:
Just watch one of our members NFFC he is a young boxing fan like yourself but he has a sound knowledge of the game already and is a valuable asset to any boxing forum. Try to be more like him you'll get on a lot better I assure you
Thank you CJ :):thumbsup:.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Foolish? lol. Foolish is when you write a letter to someone and post it on a boxingforum and don't actually send the letter out. If you really had something to say to oscar, find out his address is PR, write him, and mail it out. Ya know, the "real" way. Thats just me though.

·
Registered
841 Posts
When you put "School" down it answers all the questions
As does for you. This statement clearly [strike]shows your lack of intelligence[/strike]. The word 'school' does not only refer to middle school, high school, etc., it refers to all school. I'm a sophmore at CSU, a university, a 'college' [strike]if you've ever heard of one of those[/strike]:laugh:For your sake I hope some of your slander is true and maybe you'd have a decent excuse for being so slow, which would be that you took a beating every time you put a glove on.

How can a boy give adults advice on boxing practices??? I've spent over 30 yrs in and around the boxing scene so I think I know a little more about the sport than you do :cheeky4:
LOL all you do is chatter about the politics of boxing, which is why you've never issued any sort of advice to new ppl asking questions about their training, nutrition, equipment, etc, so please how does that make you a better "asset" to this forum. Kudos to over 30 yrs around the boxing scene fanboy.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I'm a 16 year old "boy" as you would call it and i give adults advice on boxing practices. I'm the #1 student in my gym as said by my trainer and not by me. I give adults advice on here and personally in the gym on boxing practices. I even speak boxing with many adults and teach them things about the sport. You've been around the sport of boxing for 30 years but act like you've been alive for only 12 of those years. You may have knowledge on boxing from old eras like Ali and under but i'm pretty sure boxing as a whole i have more knowledge than you. I took it offensively when you said how could a boy teach an adult boxing practices. And you're basically trying to debate with one of the smartest people on the forum. He has boxing knowledge and and knowledge of the body. He's valuable to the forum and i would say you could learn a thing or two from him but you could learn more than 30 things from him.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
When you put "School" down it answers all the questions.
Some people go to college longer than they've been to elementary, jr. highschool and highschool combined. How does it answer all the questions? :confused::confused:

And by the way whats with the childish letter. Do you always have to be childish?

·
Registered
841 Posts
I'm a 16 year old "boy" as you would call it and i give adults advice on boxing practices. I'm the #1 student in my gym as said by my trainer and not by me. I give adults advice on here and personally in the gym on boxing practices. I even speak boxing with many adults and teach them things about the sport. You've been around the sport of boxing for 30 years but act like you've been alive for only 12 of those years. You may have knowledge on boxing from old eras like Ali and under but i'm pretty sure boxing as a whole i have more knowledge than you. I took it offensively when you said how could a boy teach an adult boxing practices. And you're basically trying to debate with one of the smartest people on the forum. He has boxing knowledge and and knowledge of the body. He's valuable to the forum and i would say you could learn a thing or two from him but you could learn more than 30 things from him.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:You tell em.

I really appreciate that brotha:thumbsup:I have your back aswell.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.