Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from fightnews.

The woman who claimed to have taken racy photos of Oscar de la Hoya is now pulling her punches and changing her story. According to The NY Daily News, the accuser has told that paper's gossip duo, Rush & Malloy, "I cannot personally verify the authenticity of the images," because pictures she still claims she took "were taken from my personal camera and were out of my control." She also states, "I was pressured into going public with the photos by certain individuals who had improper motives and acted solely for their own financial gain." While De La Hoya's powerhouse attorney, Bert Fields, has threatened to use "all legal remedies" to defend his client's good name, the accuser, a 22-year-old Russian immigrant stripper, has insisted her decision to recant some of her statements is hers and that she has "not been approached or paid by anyone or received any other form of compensation to do this." Last week, the woman appeared on Entertainment Tonight claiming she had taken saucy shots of de la Hoya in various poses wearing a fishnet body suit and stiletto heels. The photos, which looked to have been Photoshopped, caused a scandal and eventually found their way to the internet. The woman taped an interview on E.T. that is due to air this evening, in which she denies that pictures had been altered. However, she now says that she lied to them in their interview. "I only agreed to do a television interview, after I received numerous threats from people who were in control of the images," the former Scores stripper finally added, "I apologize to Mr. De La Hoya for any embarrassment I caused him and his family."

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Yup lol its fairly obvious some of 100,000,000s of dollars went into getting this Russian to change her story, "Russian Immigrant Stripper" lool probably didnt take much for her to change her story.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Whoever handled this did a good job keeping it on the DL as not a lot of people outside of the boxing boards know about this.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
We all knew this was a BD scandal anyways. I didnt believe it for a second, and I still dont. Oscar is smart enough to know that something like that would taint his image. It was a completely bogus photoshopped blackmail atempt if you ask me.

Just when you think you can trust a Russian immigrant stripper, something like this happens. Guess I'll have to stick with the Ukranians from here on out.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Word. The Russians tend to be good at photoshopping and blackmail while the Ukrainians have much more efficient perks. :)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
easy on the ruskies guys, wasn't she romanian? :laugh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts