Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 320 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
for those who cant manage to see the floyd v oscar fight i will be doing a play by play in this thread, i will call the fight and score the rounds.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I may have to borrow my wifes lap top to keep up with the board as well as the fight. its going to be a good time.I hate to admitted but I am very reluctant to invite anyone over in fear that they will be talking the whole fight. I hate to be rude to guest but I have been known to get ****ty during big fight and people just can't shut the hell up.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
windowguy said:
I may have to borrow my wifes lap top to keep up with the board as well as the fight. its going to be a good time.I hate to admitted but I am very reluctant to invite anyone over in fear that they will be talking the whole fight. I hate to be rude to guest but I have been known to get ****ty during big fight and people just can't shut the hell up.
damn, i never thought about it that way, we're known to be a rowdy bunch to. any that crap and they can pick which window they are leaving through. :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
You better score it even TOMMY! I will be checking on Sunday.
my cards are unbias mate, whats the point of scoring them that way when everybody knows there fake but more importantly you know there fake yorself. i'll be posting it with the rest on boxingbb anyway.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
for those who cant manage to see the floyd v oscar fight i will be doing a live play by play in this thread, i will call the fight and score the rounds.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
and after my play by play HBO will take note and drop kellerman from larrys post and hire me!!!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Floyd Mayweather

I can see this fight going the distance in favor of Matweather but if floyd catches oscar and stops oscar I wonder what the world and the people here will say? Pound for Pound he is one of the greatest fighters here today.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'll

I will be sitting in the IMAX watching this amazing fight take place. It will be sweet when mayweather wins.l pce:) :)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
or quiter!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm going for Hoya tonite and have always been a fan ... but I still think Hoya laid down vs Hopkins. Iv'e re-watched that suppposed "Body shot" countless times and it still looks like a nothing shot.

·
Registered
28 Posts
i think there should be just one more mayweather and de la hoya thread... *cough cough*

·
Baddest Man On The Planet
332 Posts
tommygunn said:
for those who cant manage to see the floyd v oscar fight i will be doing a play by play in this thread, i will call the fight and score the rounds.
thanks man. the fight is going to be at 12 am in vegas, when the fight starts it will be 3 am here, i will still be awake lol

1 - 20 of 320 Posts