·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oscar Delahoya vs Manny Pacquiao

HBO PPV - 12/6/08

Las Vegas, Nevada

Welterweights

*Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer and Top Rank's Bob Arum will meet in Los Angeles on Wednesday to try to hammer out an agreement for Oscar De La Hoya to meet pound-for-pound king Manny Pacquiao on Dec. 6 in Las Vegas*

G

·
All depends how Manny carries the weight. He looked great at 135 and showed that he can at least compete at 140. The fight is going to be at 147, so Oscar will be drained. I expect Oscar to win this with relative ease but having thought about it I'm going for a clear UD instead of a knockout.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
I can see DLH win, but I'm going on a limb and say Pacman. That's if he can hold his weight.

·
Blood Clot Jungle Techno
403 Posts
There is a big difference in size for this match up.

I can't see Pac Man winning for some reason and i could see Del a Hoya stopping him. The only thing that Manny has on his side is speed and that could see him through possibly :dunno:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
There is a big difference in size for this match up.

I can't see Pac Man winning for some reason and i could see Del a Hoya stopping him. The only thing that Manny has on his side is speed and that could see him through possibly :dunno:
For "some reason"? Like size and skill :laugh:.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hmmm, honestly I wouldn't be shocked if De La Hoya wins. I am a Pacman fan, but Oscar is an expert boxer with the experience. Pacquiao is definitely the underdog but I still root for him. No money on the line though ;)

·
Blood Clot Jungle Techno
403 Posts
For "some reason"? Like size and skill :laugh:.
NFFC i was trying to be kind to Pacman but i agree with what you say.
I just think it's the whole size more so though :p

1 - 20 of 112 Posts