Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hearing from writer Dan Horgan that Oscar is in critical condition right now. I'd like to request that we put him and his family in our prayers tonight. What a warrior.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Great thread Lance. He will definitely be in my prayers tonight. I really hope he's ok. This is the part of boxing I hate.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same Here. I hope espn cares enough to keep us updated instead of talking about brett favre all night.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Some guy on boxingscene claims Dan Horgan told him he's in critical condition. I call that speculation and say BS. I hope he's ok. The damn ESPN crawler titled BOXING only said "James Toney defeats Hasim...." nothing about Diaz. This is bullshitt. I'm getting frustrated and may just go up there.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I can't shake this. I am unable to think of anything other than Oscar Diaz. I keep trying to read posts and respond, but I've been rendered incapable of doing so. I haven't been this shook up in...well a long time. Fukk ESPN for slagging this off.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Family members at the hospital told News 4 Sports Director Don Harris that doctors say Diaz has some swelling and bleeding on the brain and they are waiting to see if surgery will be necessary.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Family members at the hospital told News 4 Sports Director Don Harris that doctors say Diaz has some swelling and bleeding on the brain and they are waiting to see if surgery will be necessary.
God I hope surgery won't be necessary

·
Registered
10 Posts
I used to work right across the street from the municipal at the coronado where they used to have a lot of local fighting. I remember when Oscar first got started and Lou Duva promoted him hard. I have a sense Oscar is gonna pull through.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Yeah I've been praying like crazy. It is an odd time to say this, but welcome to the boxingforum family brother. What a tragic night.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts