Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did you guys think?

I think the mayweathers once again dominated the show haha. I thought it was very good though.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I thought it was a good countdown considering Oscar's lame ass was on it. It seemed like a Mayweather show indeed.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Yes, slurring your words to the the point of speaking in another language, and dropping the "F" word in every sentence does take talent.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I'm hoping Forbes beats him, that way we don't have to put up with the fraud hype and orchestrated event that is Mayweather vs. DeLaHoya.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I'm hoping Forbes beats him, that way we don't have to put up with the fraud hype and orchestrated event that is Mayweather vs. DeLaHoya.
No way Oscar loses. I'm going to see this live to watch Oscar win. And he will

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Oscar will Knock Forbes out before the 4th round... He will throw a jab and some right hands to begin with and then boom left hook and lights out for Forbes. Im willing to put 20k that DLH stops Forbes before the 6th round.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Oscar will Knock Forbes out before the 4th round... He will throw a jab and some right hands to begin with and then boom left hook and lights out for Forbes. Im willing to put 20k that DLH stops Forbes before the 6th round.
nah! that's too early. oscar needs to work on his cutting off the ring, so i think he carries forbes for a bit.

if forbes slept with millie then i could see him knocking forbes out that early:laugh:

·
Registered
216 Posts
I could see Vargas all over again...except for the whole part where Vargas was winning.

KO with the left hook. Watch for it. I suggest it will happen by round 8-9.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hmmm...would you bet that it will happen before the 4th? I might take you up one that.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Me too, too bad the money making machine won't allow it to happen, even if Oscar were to be counted out they would find a way to justify a discualification against Forbes, way too much money at stake...

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I was glad to see that there is some one decent with a big heart and good common sense in that family, I hope like hell they get to film that family reunion, and what ever they do I hope they don't serve any alchoholic beverages cause sooner than later that would light a fuse or get floyd Sr started in resiting endless riming poems with Roger and Jr cracking up at the other side of the room :laugh:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I was glad to see that there is some one decent with a big heart and good common sense in that family, I hope like hell they get to film that family reunion, and what ever they do I hope they don't serve any alchoholic beverages cause sooner than later that would light a fuse or get floyd Sr started in resiting endless riming poems with Roger and Jr cracking up at the other side of the room :laugh:
Alcohol and the Mayweathers, man that's just plain scary :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
The Mayweathers should get there own show on MTV, they'd be bigger than the Osbournes. :laugh:

1 - 20 of 155 Posts