Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Oscar / Forbes Countdown.

6K views 154 replies 21 participants last post by  TysonJones 
#1 ·
What did you guys think?

I think the mayweathers once again dominated the show haha. I thought it was very good though.

#12 ·
Oscar will Knock Forbes out before the 4th round... He will throw a jab and some right hands to begin with and then boom left hook and lights out for Forbes. Im willing to put 20k that DLH stops Forbes before the 6th round.
nah! that's too early. oscar needs to work on his cutting off the ring, so i think he carries forbes for a bit.

if forbes slept with millie then i could see him knocking forbes out that early:laugh:

#18 ·
I was glad to see that there is some one decent with a big heart and good common sense in that family, I hope like hell they get to film that family reunion, and what ever they do I hope they don't serve any alchoholic beverages cause sooner than later that would light a fuse or get floyd Sr started in resiting endless riming poems with Roger and Jr cracking up at the other side of the room :laugh:

#27 ·
i'd sure as hell would watch it.

After watching this I have less respect for PBF.
“Stop training him or you are fired” what a POS for stepping in some one else’s fight and interfering.
they're just trying to add some drama to the upcoming pbf/dlh rematch.

I don't blame Roger he is just doing the same thing I would do. And that’s keeping his job. I hope he is at least being compensated besides just keeping his job with POSweather JR.
Well from what I know at least one other Guy did something similar with a sparing partner. But at least the guy (Sparing Partner) got paid NOT to just sit around.
roger did what most of us would do in that situation. keep the your money maker happy.

#21 · (Edited)
They are allmost like supervillians with the exception of Jeff, starting out with Floyd Sr , the evil genious of the family terminally self absorbed,with a flair for contemporary riming poetry, wants his son to take an ass wooping cause he deserves it...
Then we got the Black Mamba aka uncle Roger,has his own dialete, allways in a grouchie mood and constantly competive against older sibling Floyd for the title of greatest trainer,a flair for espewing the f word constantly..
Finnally we got Wonder Boy aka Money may,aka PBF, giant stomper, totally out of control arrogancy, could probably whup any man in the planet near his weight, uncontrolable compulsion to display and carry large amount of cash with him at all times..

#23 ·
That was just sad on pbf's part, who is he to tell any man how to make a living, even if it is his trainer and uncle. :thumbsdown:

The Mayweathers deserve eachother.

#25 ·
Ecxatly what I meant about him being so damm arrogant, What balls,if Roger had any he would have set him straight,intead he could barely muster up an excuse , he was probably saying to himself **** if i'm going to loose my meal ticket, I mean what's the difference which brother trains forbes.
Had he fired his uncle, he would have eventually had to come back ,I mean who would have put up with him runnig the show, working out at 3 in the morning, but knowing what a stuborn hard head he is he would have ended up training himself setting up his down fall.

#26 ·

I don't blame Roger he is just doing the same thing I would do. And that’s keeping his job. I hope he is at least being compensated besides just keeping his job with POSweather JR.
Well from what I know at least one other Guy did something similar with a sparing partner. But at least the guy (Sparing Partner) got paid NOT to just sit around.

#31 ·
Roger has the power to KO floyd, the black mamba can punch. :laugh:

Think of the cash a fight with those two would make if Rog twated floyd and laid him out. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.