25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pavlik dont KO Hopkins IMO.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
G

·
Pavlik isn't knocking out Hopkins. It'll be an ugly boring fight like all Hopkins' recent fights. Cotto will UD Oscar all day long.

I think Pavlik must be ducking Kessler if he takes this fight. :rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
1,308 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think Pavlik has the best chance to do it out of all of Hopkins recent opponents
Thats a given but it dont mean he'll KO him in brutal fashion like you say.

Hopkins will slow him right down to crawling pace.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
LMAO! Cotto ain't losing to Margarito. He's going to knock him out. In 5.
Your out of your mind. I might be the only one on this forum going with the tornado but I don't care. He's going to do it. But if Cotto is to win he would have earned it. Noway Margarito goes out in 5. Noway.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Pavlik will bring the same pressure Calzaghe put on Popkins and actually land clean, hard punches, Pavlik late round KO. Cotto will stop De La Hoya in the late rounds or beat his ass up for 12 (if he gets through Margarito with a W). I'm open willinig to bet on these predictions.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Pavlik will bring the same pressure Calzaghe put on Popkins and actually land clean, hard punches, Pavlik late round KO. Cotto will stop De La Hoya in the late rounds or beat his ass up for 12 (if he gets through Margarito with a W). I'm open willinig to bet on these predictions.
That's what I'm thinking. Pavlik punches. He doesn't slap. The affect on an aging Hopkins will be huge

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You think Hopkins will let him get all those punches off?

Its a 50-50 fight id say.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
G

·
Pavlik will bring the same pressure Calzaghe put on Popkins and actually land clean, hard punches, Pavlik late round KO. Cotto will stop De La Hoya in the late rounds or beat his ass up for 12 (if he gets through Margarito with a W). I'm open willinig to bet on these predictions.[/QUOTE]

I'll bet 15K nearer the fight that Pavlik doesn't stop Hopkins. If I have under 15k I'll bet whatever I have. Deal?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Why? Cuz Calzaghe couldn't do it? So that must mean Pavlik can't do it either, huh? LMAO!
No, cause Hopkins doesn't get bruraly knocked out. Nothing to do with Calzaghe. LOL!

G

·
I was never expecting Calzaghe to knock Hopkins out. The fight went exactly the was I expected, excluding Calzaghe getting floored. Any man that knocks Bhop out deserves enormous respect. I don't see Pavlik being up for the task.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Agreed Ulster.

Calzaghe was never going to knock Hopkins out just like Pavlik aint gonna do it.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts