Banned
25,672 Posts
uptown4784 said:
Where can I download it? I dont have HB0
its all on YouTube man.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
HBO really blew it ,today I ran into Jeff Mayweather, PBF other uncle in a gym in miami and I was shock as to how articulate and well spoken he was, I thought to my self this guy can't be from that family, he had an insight on little Jr that shoud have been heard on TV in a nut shell.my nephew is a 30 yr prodigy with the mind of 15 yr old,he's trainig some russian who's suppossed to fight Shannon Briggs and seems to be comfortable distancing himself from the family's insanity.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
HUGOBOX said:
HBO really blew it ,today I ran into Jeff Mayweather, PBF other uncle in a gym in miami and I was shock as to how articulate and well spoken he was, I thought to my self this guy can't be from that family, he had an insight on little Jr that shoud have been heard on TV in a nut shell.my nephew is a 30 yr prodigy with the mind of 15 yr old,he's trainig some russian who's suppossed to fight Shannon Briggs and seems to be comfortable distancing himself from the family's insanity.
jeff's a very knowledgable guy, certinly a diffrent breed from the other mayweathers, he used to have a colum on anoter board where he'd post away with us.

nice guy, knows boxing!

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
He most certainly is I was very impress ,since he's not in the public eye and knowing his familys reputation I thougt he was probably a drug addict dying in oscurity some where,but the reality is that he's probably the most funtionable of the mayweathers:thumbsup:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
HUGOBOX said:
He most certainly is I was very impress ,since he's not in the public eye and knowing his familys reputation I thougt he was probably a drug addict dying in oscurity some where,but the reality is that he's probably the most funtionable of the mayweathers:thumbsup:
it'd be great if we could get someone like jeff here on boxingforum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts