Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Hmm.. it's really difficult to see who it could be.

Hatton?
Cotto?
Pacquiao?
Winky?
Berto?
Margarito?
Sugar Shane/DLH III?!
I'm putting my money on Cotto/Pacman/Hatton.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm hoping it's De la Hoya-Cotto. That would be a great fight. But I have a horrible feeling it'll be Pacquiao. Still I'll hope it's Cotto :D

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Its going to be Pacquiao.

Shame on Oscar...

G

·
He knows it would be a war with either Cotto or Margarito. With Floyd he wouldn't take the same sort of punishment, although he'd still most likely lose. I think he's looking for a big payday without inflicting too much damage at his age. Still a bitch move IMO but with his resume I can't complain too much.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
He knows it would be a war with either Cotto or Margarito. With Floyd he wouldn't take the same sort of punishment, although he'd still most likely lose. I think he's looking for a big payday without inflicting too much damage at his age. Still a bitch move IMO but with his resume I can't complain too much.
I agree. His resume is to great. It will withstand this hit

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
we gotta realise he is not the same fighter as he once was. if he is to jump in the ring with marg or cotto, he will be in with a war. they would both take it to him and probably hurt him, not just beat him. if he does beat either, then he would have earnt it. he's a semi promoter and i think he wants a quite easy fight.

i think it was george foreman who said "it's not easy to get up at 5 am to run when you wake up in silk"

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I wonder if the Golden Boy would dare to take a ride on the Tijuana Tornado (No ****). I mean, Tony must be at the top of the list now.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Pacquiao makes the most sense for Oscar. Biggest name, biggest draw, biggest fanbase, explosive fighter, a guy that he won't have to look for in the ring, and a much smaller man.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts