Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright guys.

emm, just swinging out a debate here.

If pacman were to beat the baby faced assassin, and mayweather were to loose to hatton, Would pacman take over mayweather as number 1 in the P4P rankings, which mayweather is generally considered.

I know its only one fight for each fighter but I would like to hear your views.

ta
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
iain123 said:
alright guys.

emm, just swinging out a debate here.

If pacman were to beat the baby faced assassin, and mayweather were to loose to hatton, Would pacman take over mayweather as number 1 in the P4P rankings, which mayweather is generally considered.

I know its only one fight for each fighter but I would like to hear your views.

ta
no, if hatton were to beat pbf he'd be #1. :)
 

·
Team Mayweather
Joined
·
24,365 Posts
if hatton wins he isnt number 1 although he moves up considerably, if hatton loses he doesnt really move that much, he'll most likely just move back down to 140 again. the question is, determing on how pac beats barrera and how floyd beats hatton, who is number 1 and who is number 2 world renowned. i say until one loses, floyd is 1 pac is 2. easy as pie.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
If Hatton wins he is #1
If Mayweather wins there is no change
If Hatton and Mayweather draw Pac Man is #1
If Hatton wins by bad decision and Pac Man loses and Cotto win he is #1
Same serio and Mosely win then he is #1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,348 Posts
prettyboywho said:
If Hatton wins he is #1
If Mayweather wins there is no change
If Hatton and Mayweather draw Pac Man is #1
If Hatton wins by bad decision and Pac Man loses and Cotto win he is #1
Same serio and Mosely win then he is #1
This looks like the best scenario
Good job Dude.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,272 Posts
LeedsLad said:
I think will win too, but if hatton manages to pull it off he deserves high recognition p4p
If he wins, he will be very high on my P4P list, and that is the only list that matters right?:D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
You guys crack me up. You guys talk like Hatton is going to win. Have you not learned to not pick against Floyd yet? ;)

Seriously though...I pick Floyd to stay at number one with Manny staying at number two (number 4 on my list) and Hatton will exit the P4P lists.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
You guys crack me up. You guys talk like Hatton is going to win. Have you not learned to not pick against Floyd yet? ;)

Seriously though...I pick Floyd to stay at number one with Manny staying at number two (number 4 on my list) and Hatton will exit the P4P lists.
You think Hatton will do so bad that they drop him off the list?
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top