Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Floyd by an EASY UD, and I mean easy. All of these people who want to put Pacquiao as #1 P4P want to do so because they don't want to give Floyd an ounce of credit. Pacquiao is a wild ass non-defensive brawler. Floyd is the perfect specimen of a boxer-first mentality with rediculous athleticism. His chin is underrated, as well as his accomplishments and ability. Pacquiao leaves himself open to big shots quite often and Floyd would totally figure him out and expose his ever weakness. This isn't even a close call for me or anyone else who understands how good Floyd is. I am taking nothing away from Manny, however. I just know that Floyd is by far better.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
pav by easy ko and i mean easy ko, being the smaller guy he's gonna be faster which is something floyd would not be used to. his power and work rate would simply destroy floyd IMO.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Just like Oscar's power and work rate did. :Yawn: at the Pac over Floyd argument.
who mensioned oscars workrate? :confused: :confused:

oscars noted for not having one!

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Pac!!!! Not based on not giving Floyd credit as PBF has said. Based a lot on who he has fought in the last couple yrs! Good performances against great fighters. Pac, but not easy!

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm as big a Pacquiao fan as the next guy but I gotta give this to PBF... Basing it off of the Corrales(RIP) fight PBF... Unless Pacquiao beats Marquez or Barrera after the Top Rank and Golden Boy issues then you can consider him #1 P4P.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
if the figh took place at 130 pounds, i would ssay pacquiao, back when mayweather was a 130 punder. The only way they would ever fight now is probabley a catch weight of 140 or so if mayweahter can even make that still, i would go with mayweather. It all just depends really. floyd has never faced someoen with a workrate like pac, and pac has never faced so an elite pure boxer with amzaing ability.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
i would love to see pac vs casamayor at 135. once casamayor ubtted pac, it would be one heck of a fight. Pac seems to be driven by his own blood.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
PrinceNaseem said:
I'm as big a Pacquiao fan as the next guy but I gotta give this to PBF... Basing it off of the Corrales(RIP) fight PBF... Unless Pacquiao beats Marquez or Barrera after the Top Rank and Golden Boy issues then you can consider him #1 P4P.
He already destroyed Barerra.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
PrinceNaseem said:
Pac already destroyed Barerra in a lopsided fight. I can't see a second fight being any different.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
i woud like to see both, those fighters seem to bring out the best in pac so i would lvoe to see them. prince said that he would like to see a second fight between both. pac clearly won both the 1st fights.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
If he moves up and beats guys at higher weights throughout his career than maybe. He will not be number one until either Floyd loses, or officially retires.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts