Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

P4P PBF vs Pac Man

4K views 95 replies 9 participants last post by  TysonJones 
#1 ·
How do you see the fight going?

#2 ·
Floyd by an EASY UD, and I mean easy. All of these people who want to put Pacquiao as #1 P4P want to do so because they don't want to give Floyd an ounce of credit. Pacquiao is a wild ass non-defensive brawler. Floyd is the perfect specimen of a boxer-first mentality with rediculous athleticism. His chin is underrated, as well as his accomplishments and ability. Pacquiao leaves himself open to big shots quite often and Floyd would totally figure him out and expose his ever weakness. This isn't even a close call for me or anyone else who understands how good Floyd is. I am taking nothing away from Manny, however. I just know that Floyd is by far better.

#3 ·
pav by easy ko and i mean easy ko, being the smaller guy he's gonna be faster which is something floyd would not be used to. his power and work rate would simply destroy floyd IMO.

#8 ·
if the figh took place at 130 pounds, i would ssay pacquiao, back when mayweather was a 130 punder. The only way they would ever fight now is probabley a catch weight of 140 or so if mayweahter can even make that still, i would go with mayweather. It all just depends really. floyd has never faced someoen with a workrate like pac, and pac has never faced so an elite pure boxer with amzaing ability.

#11 ·
PrinceNaseem said:
I'm as big a Pacquiao fan as the next guy but I gotta give this to PBF... Basing it off of the Corrales(RIP) fight PBF... Unless Pacquiao beats Marquez or Barrera after the Top Rank and Golden Boy issues then you can consider him #1 P4P.
He already destroyed Barerra.

#12 ·
PrinceNaseem said:
I'm as big a Pacquiao fan as the next guy but I gotta give this to PBF... Basing it off of the Corrales(RIP) fight PBF... Unless Pacquiao beats Marquez or Barrera after the Top Rank and Golden Boy issues then you can consider him #1 P4P.
Pac already destroyed Barerra in a lopsided fight. I can't see a second fight being any different.

#22 ·
pacquiao vs southpaw is something i've been waiting for... edwin valero(southpaw) is another one i'd love to see... I want to see Manny fight a lefty because watching past fights his style is different. He doesn't resort to the rush-in style that you've been seeing in these past fights but when he fights a southpaw he becomes a stand up fighter who times his shots... the last southpaw pacquiao has fought is Fahsan 3K Battery when he was a super bantamweight

#24 ·
Manny would have to move to welter :confused: because theres no way floyd would go any lower. i dono but id love to see him Knock floyd out :laugh: if i put money on the fight i would have to go with PBF late TKO or easy UD :thumbsup:

#26 ·
I dont know about this. Has Floyd ever faced anyone with speed on an equal level to him? Im trying to think and really cant see anyone on Floyds resume with the speed of Pac. I can see one of 2 scenarios:

1. Floyd figures out Pac and counters him all night long for an easy UD.
2. Pacman is fast enough and finds his range for the straight left, and KOs Floyd.

I kind of see option 1 more likely, i see Floyd just plain and simply out-boxing Pacman all night.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.