Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
He is a better fighter than he used to be but at 135 he gonna get ate up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,505 Posts
I dont think so, Casamayor if he hasnt lost too much since being out of the ring is the one id pick to out point him, but thats it.
 

·
tellin' it like it is
Joined
·
18,612 Posts
unbeatable? he's definately beatable, and once he starts fighting younger fighters with more in the tank this will be more apparent.

floyd takes him apart, but he's not making 135. i can see him making 140 possibly, but he's not starving himself to make 135. that would be an exciting fight though. imagine the hype!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
Pacquiao is FAR from unbeatable. His defense did not look that much better to me. He is constantly open for shots, and needs more work with Freddie Roach.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
He will lose at light weight.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
SoGood said:
Too fast Too Powerfull Unbeatable
Yes Pac-Man is too Strong & too Fast for the 130lbs. Division.
But, if he is so Great why dosen't he move up to 135lbs. & fight the Baby Bull (J.Diaz) or the 1992 Gold Medal winner (J. Casamayor). Those guys would knock his ass out in 6 rds.

It is easy for him to beat up Boxers who are past there prime & have fought tough fights for there whole carrer. I think Pac-Man is a good Boxer, but he needs to prove to me he can handle the elite boxers in the other weight classes. Because 130lbs. is too easy for him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
TysonJones said:
juan diaz knocking out the iron chinned pac man? lol i dont think so.
You don't think so!!!
But, I know so. (Juan Diaz) is a strong 135lbs. Boxer that why he is the (WBA & WBO)champion. What belt dose Pac-Man have @ 130lbs? Come on man, I know Pac-Man is a good Boxer. But if he move up in weight to fight a guy like (Juan Diaz), he will be in a world of ****.

Pac-Man is taylor made for (Juan Diaz) who is Take the fight to you kind of Boxer. Pac-Man will try to throw his famous 1,2 combo & (Juan Diaz) will walk him down & Knock His Ass Out in 6 rds. Watch (Juan Diaz -VS- Joel Diaz) this weekend & you will see why they call him the "Baby Bull".

"Keep Your Hands Up"
(Sick Rick")
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
TysonJones said:
juan diaz knocking out the iron chinned pac man? lol i dont think so.
I'll bet my account on here that The Baby Bull would ko Pac Man
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
I think it would be a brutal fight for Pac Man.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,820 Posts
I'll bet my account on here that The Baby Bull would ko Pac Man
Diaz knocked out only 50% of his opponents. He's only been fighting at 135. So there's no way he's gonna stop Pac who's been competing in 4 divisions and knocked out legends like Morales and Barrera. But the fight would be action packed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TysonJones said:
juan diaz knocking out the iron chinned pac man? lol i dont think so.
I totally Agree!!! i set and watch juan diaz fight Fernando Angulo he was landing CLEAN CLEAN punches Knockout punches i would say but no Knockout...... i Mean Baby Bull can box. But his punches are not effective at all. Plus his record is 32 n 16 .......with the hype thats beyond the Baby Bull he should have way more knockouts than that in his young career rite?
 

·
tellin' it like it is
Joined
·
18,612 Posts
Sick Rick said:
Yes Pac-Man is too Strong & too Fast for the 130lbs. Division.
But, if he is so Great why dosen't he move up to 135lbs. & fight the Baby Bull (J.Diaz) or the 1992 Gold Medal winner (J. Casamayor). Those guys would knock his ass out in 6 rds.

It is easy for him to beat up Boxers who are past there prime & have fought tough fights for there whole carrer. I think Pac-Man is a good Boxer, but he needs to prove to me he can handle the elite boxers in the other weight classes. Because 130lbs. is too easy for him.
i agree with you somewhat, and after fighting JMM it looks like he's moving up. so, we'll get see if he hold his own with bigger fighters. he's been coming into the ring around 144 on fight night, so i think he'll be able hang with the elite 135 pounders. he's not going to blow through them like he's been doing @130lbs.
 

·
tellin' it like it is
Joined
·
18,612 Posts
SoGood said:
I totally Agree!!! i set and watch juan diaz fight Fernando Angulo he was landing CLEAN CLEAN punches Knockout punches i would say but no Knockout...... i Mean Baby Bull can box. But his punches are not effective at all. Plus his record is 32 n 16 .......with the hype thats beyond the Baby Bull he should have way more knockouts than that in his young career rite?
not necessarily. his thing is that he's a volume puncher who wears down his opponents. he has a good chin along with great stamina. so i could see him and pac in a barnburner. anyone can get ko'ed with a well placed shot, but i see diaz possibly winning a decision against pac. i don't think pac would ko diaz if they fought either.
 
1 - 20 of 103 Posts
Top