1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Abnare Mares vs Diosdado Gabi
Steven Luevano vs Terdsak Jandaeng
David Diaz vs Ramon Montano

Both Montano and Pac have been in all out sparring session wars together in preparation for March 15th.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
How can you not be up for marquez/Pac II. Its going to be a great fight by the 2 best super feathers in the world man. Im totally pumped for this card and I actually think the card is quite good. I like jaendang and diaz is always excited to watch. Plus mares aitn half bad.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I don't like Mares really, i think hes not that good of a prospect really. Luevano-Jaendeng will be a good fight too. This is one main event that doesnt need a packed undercard to sell, this is going to be awesome.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
This is a good card with a great main event, im realy excited about this one.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Even though Montano and diosdado gabi are obscure fighters to me, its gonna be exciting no doubt!
specially the main event

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
C'mon man! Luevano/Jaendeng will be interesting. And it'd be funny if Diaz lost his belt (which might happen).
I've tried to figure out why I'm not pumped about this. It was the same when Pacquiao fought Barerra. I was at home and had no excuse to not buy that fight, but I didn't. I skipped it. I just don't like Pacquiao. I don't get excited watching him. One of the undercard guys is named freakin TERD SACK for God's sake. I'll only watch this one for free.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've tried to figure out why I'm not pumped about this. It was the same when Pacquiao fought Barerra. I was at home and had no excuse to not buy that fight, but I didn't. I skipped it. I just don't like Pacquiao. I don't get excited watching him. One of the undercard guys is named freakin TERD SACK for God's sake. I'll only watch this one for free.
Aiight man but you're gonna miss a great fight and a few decent fights. Terdsak Jandaeng was stopped by JMM a few years ago but the guy can fight. Sounds to me that you're only pumped up watching big names fight or at least well schooled boxers. Personally I like watching guys with different styles wether they are flawed or not and wether they are famous or not but to each his own.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Aiight man but you're gonna miss a great fight and a few decent fights. Terdsak Jandaeng was stopped by JMM a few years ago but the guy can fight. Sounds to me that you're only pumped up watching big names fight or at least well schooled boxers. Personally I like watching guys with different styles wether they are flawed or not and wether they are famous or not but to each his own.
It doesn't have that much to do with the big names. I was more pumped for Diaz-Campbell and even Haye-Maccarinelli than Pacquiao fights.

·
Registered
808 Posts
There arent really any other fights this weekend its this or nothing in the US anyway. I think Carl Froch is fighting in the UK not sure if its on tv though.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Yeah Froch is fighting Inkin in an eliminator for one of the titles (WBC i think). Im not sure, but i thought it was on Showtime.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts