Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Ill save everyone 5 minutes and tell you the part about Hatton is at the very end...

I think this would be a great fight and bring in an insane amount of money between their two countries and the lovely one I'm in.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Wow, I just watched pacquiao vs marquez II last night and hatton vs uranga, castillo and floyd. As of right now, I'm honestly taking pacquaio to win. I can't wait to see how pac looks at 135.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
my first inclination is to pick hatton being he's the naturally bigger man. i'm interested in seeing how ricky handles lazcano. if he looks like he's back to his old self then i'll definately tab him the winner. if he struggles i may start leaning towards pac.

your avatar and sig make me proud to be an american, matty:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
your avatar and sig make me proud to be an american, matty:thumbsup:
Haha you and me both.

I forgot to make my pick. I will have to see how Hatton comes back from his loss but I'm also leaning toward him in this one. I could have flipped a coin to pick a winner in this one cause it really will be that great of a fight IMO.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I think the pacman should focus on what is in front of him at the new weight, he was beat last time out by Marquez in my view and that is where he probably has had the most bang for his $

I think his all action style could cause him massive problems with a lot of fighters at 140 if he doesn't carry the weight well, but like I say he should focus on what is in front of him.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Ill wait and see how Pac looks at 135 but imo Hatton is too big and strong for pac at 140.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
If pacquiao beats Diaz then tries Hatton I know he has a plan in his head to fight Floyd. To move up division by division, one fight at a time means he is looking for Floyd. Mark my words.

But too bad he won't be able to get past Ricky. Sucks for him I guess.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts