Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I want to see them fight. I think it will be an incredible fight and although I think hatton will win, Manny has a good chance and it has FOTY written all over it.

G

·
the first thing i thought while watching that fight is, if manny performs like this against Ricky, Rickys is serious serious trouble. tbh and shane dont jump down my throath, but manny on that form gives mayweather serious trouble aswell.

He was absolutly awesome tonight.if ricky performs like he did in his last fight and manny performs anything like he did tonight, manny stops ricky.

TBH i dont care how it can be made, somehow, somewhere i wanna see Mayweather v Pacman.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Ricky gets stopped. Pac has seemed to already perfect the check hook. He landed a ton of diaz and diaz chin is sturdier than hattons. Pac will own hatton. Thats the best pac I've ever seen.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Ricky gets stopped. Pac has seemed to already perfect the check hook. He landed a ton of diaz and diaz chin is sturdier than hattons. Pac will own hatton. Thats the best pac I've ever seen.
Very close to the best Pacquiao I've seen. The hand-speed was stunning.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts

Floyd times better than Pacquiao. Ricky will not lose by KO to pacquiao. I'll bet on it. I think the x factor for Hatton and pacquiao is the 5 extra pounds. this five was fine but what about another five? If that is still good what about another 7? It has to end somewhere and we don't know where.

G

·
Pac was breathtaking tonight. Full respect to Diaz he was a warrior but Manny was different class. Sensational.

I am offically changing my pick for Manny V RIcky, i am now going for manny in that, his speed was awesome tonight. I will still be rooting for Ricky though.

Really really want to see Pacman v Floyd, i know it probably couldnt happen manny wont go to 147, but if it ever did, manny really could ask questions of floyd. Jeez, i never thought i would be saying that!

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Floyd times better than Pacquiao. Ricky will not lose by KO to pacquiao. I'll bet on it. I think the x factor for Hatton and pacquiao is the 5 extra pounds. this five was fine but what about another five? If that is still good what about another 7? It has to end somewhere and we don't know where.
Yeah if there was question marks about him moving up to 135 there will be more when he moves up to 140.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pacquiao stops Hatton in 3. If Floyd fought Pacquiao at 130, 135, 140, or any weight he would beat his ass. To say otherwise is silly IMO. Marquez beat Pacquiao twice IMO and Floyd is 5x the boxer Marquez is. I say bring on Hatton. I see NO way Pacquiao loses to Hatton. I'll take all bets from anyone. Pacquiao will make Hatton look like a bum. Lazcano is garbage, and he hurt Hatton. Pacquiao will retire Hatton. I kind of think Hatton runs from Pacquiao now. There's no way he saw that fight and said "I want Manny." There's just no way. Calzaghe also has ZERO claim to the #1 spot. It is Manny's and Calzaghe is in a distant second. He may get passed by Cotto after Cotto beats Margarito like Pacquiao beat Diaz.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Diaz was made to order for pac man slow with no punch, Hatton will be a different story if it ever happens,,,, I dout it ...the Hatton camp will think up an excuse for not accepting this match....

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll bet you all my points and give you 10:1 odds that Pacquiao stops Hatton unless it is in the UK.

G

·
ANd if Amir Khan thinks he can beat Manny after watching that he should be committed. Amir kHan should never mention Mannys name again. :laugh:

G

·
I'll bet you all my points and give you 10:1 odds that Pacquiao stops Hatton unless it is in the UK.
im taking them odds. no way ill pass up a bet like that.:laugh: you were very dismissive of manny beating floyd,very dismissive. that manny tonight troubles floyd and if nothing else its a cracking fight. wont happen i know but i can dream. Manny is undisputed number 1, Calzaghe aint close to him.:thumbsup:

And theres no way that fight happens in the UK:laugh:

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I'll take it shane. ANd there is no way anyone else gets that bet. Shane offered it to me! Back off leeches!!! :laugh:

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Manny is #1 P4P whether fraud mayfeather is retired or not Manny is a FIGHTER Mayfeather is a prima donna. Diaz had too much courage for his own good Manny was a class above

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sounds great. The fight should be in Vegas. Hatton will get retired by Manny. Floyd softened that chin into cotton, and Pacquiao will finish the job. That bet stands open to any and all comers. Pacquiao WILL stop Hatton. There's ZERO doubt in my mind. The fight will not even be competitive.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Sounds great. The fight should be in Vegas. Hatton will get retired by Manny. Floyd softened that chin into cotton, and Pacquiao will finish the job. That bet stands open to any and all comers. Pacquiao WILL stop Hatton. There's ZERO doubt in my mind. The fight will not even be competitive.
I see you convinced yourself of what I've been saying before Pacquiao demolished Diaz.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts