Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had a litte pain in my hands with padworks?

but i can hit the bag hard with no pain could it be the wrapping or something there is nothing with my hands my trainer had a look and say its not the bone but the i dont know how to say spier please translate this to english from netherlands to english soo what should i do i can not rest i gotta go for my 7 fight training soo

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
spier= spar maybe?

Its odd that you dont experience any pain while hitting the heavy bag but you got it while hitting the mitts. A couple of questions for you...
1. Was this the first time you experienced the pain, and has it happened since then?

2. Is it ONLY while hitting the mitts?

3. Do you hit the mitts after all of your other bag work?

4. Do you use different gloves on the bag than you do on the mitts?

I'm wondering if it could just be soreness compounded from all of the previous bag work in the workout day. Also, check that your handwraps are not too tight. Sometimes you can cut circulation enough to cause discomfort. Perhaps another thing is that you are "reaching" with your punches while hitting the mitts whereas with a heavybag, it is stationary and always where you want it to be when you strike it. With the mitts, you may be landing the shot with different areas of the knuckles than you would on the bag due to this "reaching"?

I don't know, just trying to think it through.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
spier= spar maybe?

Its odd that you dont experience any pain while hitting the heavy bag but you got it while hitting the mitts. A couple of questions for you...
1. Was this the first time you experienced the pain, and has it happened since then?

I'm wondering if it could just be soreness compounded from all of the previous bag work in the workout day. Also, check that your handwraps are not too tight. Sometimes you can cut circulation enough to cause discomfort. Perhaps another thing is that you are "reaching" with your punches while hitting the mitts whereas with a heavybag, it is stationary and always where you want it to be when you strike it. With the mitts, you may be landing the shot with different areas of the knuckles than you would on the bag due to this "reaching"?

\

its reaching men!!!!! you awesome:thumbsup:
uhm i have trained to day and no pain :D
is this normally?? i hit harder then a guy from 19 age is that normally and my record is awesome 6 win 0LOSE 3ko
ps i am 14 years old just 62 kg only muscle and no i have no 6 pack att all only 2:p

and my next fight is next month i hope that some one gonna record that so i can let it see to ya

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
\

its reaching men!!!!! you awesome:thumbsup:
uhm i have trained to day and no pain :D
is this normally?? i hit harder then a guy from 19 age is that normally and my record is awesome 6 win 0LOSE 3ko
ps i am 14 years old just 62 kg only muscle and no i have no 6 pack att all only 2:p

and my next fight is next month i hope that some one gonna record that so i can let it see to ya
I'd like to see you fight, I enjoyed watching your cousin's fight :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

·
Registered
841 Posts
spier= spar maybe?

Good stuff:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts