Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I forecast it right didnt I A member of staff harassing and insulting people and allowing Gerald and others to do same. Then suddenly he bans one member after he lost his temper after being harassed. Its time something was done about the way some staff members are abusing their priviledges

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
I forecast it right didnt I A member of staff harassing and insulting people and allowing Gerald and others to do same. Then suddenly he bans one member after he lost his temper after being harassed. Its time something was done about the way some staff members are abusing their priviledges
The kid called me outside my name...he isn't totally innocent...he committed suicide when he created that one thread...don't go looking for a murder suspect when the only suspect was his finger pulling the trigger to blow off his own head.

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He was harassed till he blew up THREE guys were harassing him TWo were staff members the other, one of the priviledged members allowed to do what he wants. This includes blatent lies and harassments

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well if this place revolved around satisfying you there would be 3 members and every thread would be about Bernard Hopkins. :laugh:
at least it would be about boxing i am far from the only one thats tired of this staff member abusing his priviledges

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
at least it would be about boxing i am far from the only one thats tired of this staff member abusing his priviledges
Ok, ya know you say this all the time. Please give me ANY proof that other posters complain about Lance. Do you really expect me to believe that posters send you (of all people) private messages to complain about Lance? Come on now. Every time I log on I have at least 5 pms, and none of them are ever about Lance unless they're from you. To be completely honest, and I like you CJ, I think you're obsessed with getting Lance stripped or banned. Just let it go man. If I see something from him that is blatantly inappropriate I will act accordingly. That is my e-job, and I like to think that I've been fair since I've been in this position. See, I could have just closed this thread, and hit you with an infraction for forum disruption, but I didn't. I've taken time out of my night to dignify you with a response. Quit negative-hunting, and chase a few positives man.
-Shane

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, ya know you say this all the time. Please give me ANY proof that other posters complain about Lance. Do you really expect me to believe that posters send you (of all people) private messages to complain about Lance? Come on now. Every time I log on I have at least 5 pms, and none of them are ever about Lance unless they're from you. To be completely honest, and I like you CJ, I think you're obsessed with getting Lance stripped or banned. Just let it go man. If I see something from him that is blatantly inappropriate I will act accordingly. That is my e-job, and I like to think that I've been fair since I've been in this position. See, I could have just closed this thread, and hit you with an infraction for forum disruption, but I didn't. I've taken time out of my night to dignify you with a response. Quit negative-hunting, and chase a few positives man.
-Shane

All I want is for him and his buddy to act more like adults. I dont want to see Lance stripped of anything Just do his job act like a man, and let others here talk without harassment.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
When the fukk did I insult you?

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
All I want is for him and his buddy to act more like adults. I dont want to see Lance stripped of anything Just do his job act like a man, and let others here talk without harassment.
Good because Lance isn't being stripped of anything. I've yet to see where Gerald insulted you in the Banky thread man, and I just read the whole thing.
When the fukk did I insult you?
I'm waiting for proof of this as well.
Since when are you a staff member?? Or do you consider yourself one LOL:cheeky4:
Last I checked this thread is in the lounge. If you wanted a staff-only thread it would have to be in the staff section where you are not permitted to post. :dunno:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
This is a bit rediculous in my opinion. I have approval from the administrator Roger to ban banky and a pm from banky himself saying he was going to cause trouble until he got banned. The thread was closed for appropriate reasons. It was entertaining until the end of it. Other than that no comment. I'm sorry I'm not as friendly as others here, but I keep it real, I say whats on my mind and I act accordingly. I've been stripped, I've been banned. Nothing is going to change me. Definently not you CJ. I get along with damn near everyone here but you.

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good because Lance isn't being stripped of anything. I've yet to see where Gerald insulted you in the Banky thread man, and I just read the whole thing.

I'm waiting for proof of this as well.

Last I checked this thread is in the lounge. If you wanted a staff-only thread it would have to be in the staff section where you are not permitted to post. :dunno:

LOL OK Shane keep protecting them but dont blame me if anything comes of it OK :)

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
LOL OK Shane keep protecting them but dont blame me if anything comes of it OK :)
Cj that thread and his banned took place a few days ago and you just now are complaining about it. I got 3 pm's from members thanking me for what I did. I got both admins applause as well. What more would you like. Did you enjoy getting owned?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Question must of gone over your head. When did insult you? I owned you. Exposed you. Laughed at you. But I don't recall insulting you
He doesnt understand the difference between owning and insulting. When we own him, he insults us. He's extremely predictable. I'm guessing he'll say thats another insult?

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This is a bit rediculous in my opinion. I have approval from the administrator Roger to ban banky and a pm from banky himself saying he was going to cause trouble until he got banned. The thread was closed for appropriate reasons. It was entertaining until the end of it. Other than that no comment. I'm sorry I'm not as friendly as others here, but I keep it real, I say whats on my mind and I act accordingly. I've been stripped, I've been banned. Nothing is going to change me. Definently not you CJ. I get along with damn near everyone here but you.

Not at all Lance To Quote your words " Ive been banned and I've been stripped" To have been either you must have deserved it or it wouldnt have happened. Then you add " But nothings going to change me" which shows you have no remorse.
All I want you to do is to stop the childish lies and accusations you keep making against me or one day you'll be left with egg on your face ROFL
The answer is easy Leave me alone and I wont bother you. If you ever want to discuss boxing without the childish cra I'm your man OK

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
He doesnt understand the difference between owning and insulting. When we own him, he insults us. He's extremely predictable. I'm guessing he'll say thats another insult?
ROFL yopu couldnt own anyone Lance ROFL

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Question must of gone over your head. When did insult you? I owned you. Exposed you. Laughed at you. But I don't recall insulting you
No one is laughed at more than you Gerald with all your fairy stories ROFLMAO. As for insulting me I couldnt take you seriously enoughto be insulted by you youre just comic relief :)
Oh BTW do the forum members here know who El Veneno is?? He's not an alt of the admin is he Should I tell them or not ??? ROFL

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.