·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh and LMAO @ PAUL WILLIAMS on CLOTTEY "I may knock him back to Ghana" hahahahahha

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmm....I don't know what to think of that comment but.OK hehe

Yea seems to be alot of PW fans around here recently...lol

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
ahahah I used to have some doubts on Williams but I think after Novermber I'll be confident in saying I'm a fan. he has a swag about him and I'm startin to like it, doesn't seem to be scared of anyone and I love the trash talk...reminds me of someone....=0)

·
Registered
326 Posts
hmm....I don't know what to think of that comment but.OK hehe

Yea seems to be alot of PW fans around here recently...lol
Bandwagoneers

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Williams will knock Berto all the way back to Haiti inside five rounds.
just picture Bob Foster koying **** Tiger same dimensions...

·
Registered
445 Posts
who is ? I got a way around that, from here on out I'm gonna refer to him as Pinga tiger get it?
personally, i prefer "Coq" Tiger.

Pwill has always been willing to face anyone. When he took on AM, that took balls. Even though i think AM should have won that fight, I can concede a close decision to Pwill. That said, I think Clottey will decision him as long as he doesn't "injure" himself during the fight, lol.
Truthfully, Pwill decisions him in much the same fashion AM did. Clottey will fight, see he can't dent him and feign injury or overdramatize a legitimate injury and use that as the excuse he lost. Clottey, too me, will always be one step below the elite.

BTW, dibella is a douchebella. Berto don't want none, which is sad cause he is already a titlist and shouldn't be giving soft touches chances. He needs to fight the best already.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
personally, i prefer "Coq" Tiger.

Pwill has always been willing to face anyone. When he took on AM, that took balls. Even though i think AM should have won that fight, I can concede a close decision to Pwill. That said, I think Clottey will decision him as long as he doesn't "injure" himself during the fight, lol.
Truthfully, Pwill decisions him in much the same fashion AM did. Clottey will fight, see he can't dent him and feign injury or overdramatize a legitimate injury and use that as the excuse he lost. Clottey, too me, will always be one step below the elite.

BTW, dibella is a douchebella. Berto don't want none, which is sad cause he is already a titlist and shouldn't be giving soft touches chances. He needs to fight the best already.
GTFOH, You thought Margarito won? I'd love to see your scorecard.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I had it 115-113, I only thought that P will won the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, one of the later rounds and then the last round. I can't remember exactly which one that was.

Yes, I believed AM won. Some guys score the pitty pats, not that I don't score them either, but if the other guy is hitting you with the harder shots and chasing you around the ring, then to me, that guy should have won the round.
I can also give you the names of plenty of RESPECTED fight scribes that had Margarito winning the fight that were there LIVE.
I can see a Close decision to pwill, a 115-113 or even 116-112 if you give pwill every benefit of the doubt. I also think you could score the same for AM, 115-113 giving AM every benefit of the doubt.

I assume you think Pwill won and that is ok, i understand it was a close fight. But if you know it was a close fight, then you can understand how someone could score the fight for AM as well, right?
Truthfully, Pwill was the only guy hurt at any time in the fight(11th round). That could have easily been a 10-8 round. Seeing as how two judges had it 115-113 and one had it 116-112, you know it was close.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I read the article in college this morning. And Paul got a lot of stuff of his chest. I feel sorry for him in a way nobody wants to fight him. And Andre Berto has the cheek of saying he's number 1 when all he's beat is a blown up super featherweight in Stevie Forbes :laugh: I'd pick Paul over EVERY welterweight right now.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I like this new stance by Williams. Nobody was fighting the humble Williams, so now he's runnin' his mouth. Good move.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I know you didn't say this, tyson, but i wanna say this.
I get tired of hearing, seeing people insinuating that this fight wasn't close. If you had it anymore than 116-112 either way, the truth is you are biased. If anyone calls this a clear victory for either man, then you are biased or just don't know how to score a fight. This was not lopsided, a beatdown, clearcut, or anything like that by any stretch of the imagination.
Lots of people saying that now that paul is sitting on his punches, he is gonna whip ass. Well, there is a reason paul was fighting the way he was. Before AM, he sat on his punches. He tried to do it with AM, couldn't, had to pitty pat and move(ala calslappy, shitty form, great business move) to get the win. After that, he does it with Quintana, a slick boxer and gets smacked for his trouble. Then goes back to sitting on his punches and ko's him in one. When he fights AM again, i would not look for pwill to do anything different than the first fight. He knows he can't ko AM. So it will be a stick and move fest. If you are a fan of that style, then a pwill-AM fight is nirvana for you.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I like this new stance by Williams. Nobody was fighting the humble Williams, so now he's runnin' his mouth. Good move.
I do as well.

I know you didn't say this, tyson, but i wanna say this.
I get tired of hearing, seeing people insinuating that this fight wasn't close. If you had it anymore than 116-112 either way, the truth is you are biased. If anyone calls this a clear victory for either man, then you are biased or just don't know how to score a fight. This was not lopsided, a beatdown, clearcut, or anything like that by any stretch of the imagination.
Lots of people saying that now that paul is sitting on his punches, he is gonna whip ass. Well, there is a reason paul was fighting the way he was. Before AM, he sat on his punches. He tried to do it with AM, couldn't, had to pitty pat and move(ala calslappy, shitty form, great business move) to get the win. After that, he does it with Quintana, a slick boxer and gets smacked for his trouble. Then goes back to sitting on his punches and ko's him in one. When he fights AM again, i would not look for pwill to do anything different than the first fight. He knows he can't ko AM. So it will be a stick and move fest. If you are a fan of that style, then a pwill-AM fight is nirvana for you.
I had it 116-112. It was a shutout through 6. the last 6 rounds were close but it was clear who won each round, except for maybe the 10th. I enjoyed the fighter, I want to see Williams Margarito II as much as anyone, problem is, margarito don't right now.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts