Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for this? I know alot of people don't get versus and are curious about Williams first fight at 160. If anyone can step up and do the round by round on this fight it would be much appreciated. Rewards will be given.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure there will be. i'm trying to see if anyone will do a play by play to help some members out.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I'll do it right now and save some one the trouble later, Bing the bell rings Williams comes out trows a right BOOM it's all over.....

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll do it right now and save some one the trouble later, Bing the bell rings Williams comes out trows a right BOOM it's all over.....
I think you need to look up kolle on boxrec. He went 6 rounds with andre ward ( no knockout ) and went the distance with matt vanda. He's not the best in the world, but he's durable.

I MAY be able to do it. I wont know till closer to fight time though.
Sounds good matty. If you are able to do it, just go ahead and do it and we'll award ya later.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I think you need to look up kolle on boxrec. He went 6 rounds with andre ward ( no knockout ) and went the distance with matt vanda. He's not the best in the world, but he's durable.

Your right I never heard of the guy but being this Williams first test at 160, I would assume they want to put him in there with a soft touch, but who knows ...

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Your right I never heard of the guy but being this Williams first test at 160, I would assume they want to put him in there with a soft touch, but who knows ...
I've never seen him fight either but I think it'll last about 6 rounds to be honest. Williams should be able to get him out of there but who knows. Tihs is a decent test for williams at middleweight. If he wants to face the likes of pavlik and guys like that. He better waste this fool.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
I found this online score-card on the versus website...In case you guys want to score it...I'm def going to watch it here next to the comp but I really dont know if I'd be good at a round by round.

Versus - Scorecard

..(undercard)What you guys think about Cris Arreola? I've seen him KO a few people and he was somewhat Impressive considering its the heavyweight division.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
well it starts in 5 min soo maybe they'll air it then...but its on versus if you are in the US...

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
yea thats str8 disrespectful, I actually wouldn't mind to see him lose, wether it be a KO which I doubt...or a decision in which he's done by the 6th from how fat he is lol

Arreola has to win in the 1st 3rds by KO or hell lose I think...then again I never seen Garcia Fight

1 - 20 of 72 Posts