Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
He'd never win anyway and would be brutally KO'd, so what's the point? I pet Paulie's last performance left Cotto very scared LOL! :laugh:

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
He wants it since he won the later rounds (moving, hitting and holding) of the last fight and his corner was talking to him like he was losing.

Cotto dried up to get to 140 and could only fight in spots and still broke his jaw. Cotto at 147 only got better and stronger he would smash himeven more this time, I'm talking about a broken jaw, orbital socket, broken and bruised ribs. Paulie won't be able to stand up to it this time.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
He wants it since he won the later rounds (moving, hitting and holding) of the last fight and his corner was talking to him like he was losing.

Cotto dried up to get to 140 and could only fight in spots and still broke his jaw. Cotto at 147 only got better and stronger he would smash himeven more this time, I'm talking about a broken jaw, orbital socket, broken and bruised ribs. Paulie won't be able to stand up to it this time.
It's a total mismatch now adays.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I'm in favor of any fight that gives me the chance to watch Paulie get smacked around like a little girl.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Malignaggi deserves nothing more than another healthy ass kicking which is exactly what he got the first time out with Cotto and the next time would be even worse. He's a one-armed fighter who put greater importance on his hair extensions than he did being ready to fight. I've got no use for him.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Cotto-Malignaggi II won't happen unless Cotto needs a tune up fight. Even then you'll have those stupid people who say before every fight that "this fight will be a lot closer than everyone things." I can't stand those people.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Cotto-Malignaggi II won't happen unless Cotto needs a tune up fight. Even then you'll have those stupid people who say before every fight that "this fight will be a lot closer than everyone things." I can't stand those people.
Haha yeah I hear that shitt a lot. "He will fight his heart out and give him a run for his money".

Well seems like Gomez and Lockett didn't even believe that.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts