Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
IBF junior welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi (24-1, 5 KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over Herman Ngoudjo (16-2, 9 KOs) on Saturday night at Bally's in Atlantic City. Malignaggi got off to a good start, but Ngoudjo started getting to him in the third and cut him over the left eye in the fourth. Things settled down in the fifth and sixth, but the challenger had a big round seven, punishing Malignaggi for the full three minutes. Malignaggi outboxed Ngoudjo down the stretch, but Ngoudjo closed strong. In the end, scores were Unanimous for Malignaggi.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Im glad, even this is better than watching a repeat of the first fight with Ndou. Malignaggi should win most of the rounds in this.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Hmm i was kinda impressed with Ngoudjo against Castillo, gave him alot og trouble in that fight and if i remember right Castillo won a MD, so i think Ngoudjo might suprise alot of people.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Brutus, I saw the Castillo fight and Ngoudjo did give him trouble, but that isn't really Castillo man. He has been shot for a little while now. Malignaggi is as slick as slick gets. And Ngoudjo really lost his last fight, but was given the nod in that crazy atmosphere in Canada. Did anyone see that? The rain was outrageous and the power cut off in the middle of the fight. It was great.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Brutus, I saw the Castillo fight and Ngoudjo did give him trouble, but that isn't really Castillo man. He has been shot for a little while now. Malignaggi is as slick as slick gets. And Ngoudjo really lost his last fight, but was given the nod in that crazy atmosphere in Canada. Did anyone see that? The rain was outrageous and the power cut off in the middle of the fight. It was great.
Yea I like it when crazy stuff happens at live boxing matches too. :D

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Yeah i remember that guy who flew in the Holyfield vs Bowe match haha that was funny, and one of the guards was beating him in the head with a telephone, hahaha hilarious.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Yea and I hate that they dont show the fights that break out in the crowd. They could at least put it in a box in the corner of the TV.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Brutus said:
Yeah i remember that guy who flew in the Holyfield vs Bowe match haha that was funny, and one of the guards was beating him in the head with a telephone, hahaha hilarious.
that was a fantastic night of boxing all the way around:laugh:

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
I want to see the ref get knocked out by mistake.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
i recall that actually happening a while back. i forgot what fight it was, but i remember seeing it on sportscenter. he was trying to seperate the fighters and BOOM!!! i think they had to bring in a replacement.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Yeah that did happen. I saw it as well. I want to see an all out war with crowd members running into the ring and all out madness break out. Too hardcore?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.