Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

who wins?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Paulie schools Lovemore again, there first fight was very one sided.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I would LOVE to see Malignaggi lose, just to see who Hatton chooses as his next opponent then. But i got a feeling Paulie will be really motivated for this one and take a wide decision.
Agree there. He'd absolutely have to fight Witter if that happened. His only other option would be Torres and I doubt the Hatton camp would be keen on the battle that could turn into.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I feel Malignaggi will win this one. I asked him if Hatton was in the works a bit ago, he told me to keep a good eye out for September or near then.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Any one know of any pictures or poster for this fight card Paulie Malignaggi vs. Lovemore N'Dou - Hatton vs Lazcano. Hopefully posters like HBO does. I checked the VS sight. Nothing doing there. I am new here so sorry in advance. Thanks. Also is there a section for posters or pictures on this sight. I see you guys have a lot of nice avatars.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply. Yea I quess I am really looking for posters. I put all the new fights on DVD. And Need a cover. How do I get to TysonJones? I mean I found a post by him (the Moderator) but where would I find pictures and posters? Just have to check out all his posts?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply. Yea I quess I am really looking for posters. I put all the new fights on DVD. And Need a cover. How do I get to TysonJones? I mean I found a post by him (the Moderator) but where would I find pictures and posters? Just have to check out all his posts?
You're welcome. Click on his name, select send private message, and tell him you're looking for posters.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts