·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paulie wins a SD over N'Dou

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
If paulie looks like he did in his last fight he loses, but im gonna give let him slide this once and say he wins a UD.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
i like malignaggi in this one again.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Paulie schools Lovemore again, there first fight was very one sided.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Well I guarantee this. Paulie ain't winning by KO.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I would LOVE to see Malignaggi lose, just to see who Hatton chooses as his next opponent then. But i got a feeling Paulie will be really motivated for this one and take a wide decision.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I would LOVE to see Malignaggi lose, just to see who Hatton chooses as his next opponent then. But i got a feeling Paulie will be really motivated for this one and take a wide decision.
Agree there. He'd absolutely have to fight Witter if that happened. His only other option would be Torres and I doubt the Hatton camp would be keen on the battle that could turn into.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Im a big fan of Paulie's so I don't want him to lose. Even if he did, Hatton would still avoid Witter some way, some how. Im picking Paulie by UD again.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I feel Malignaggi will win this one. I asked him if Hatton was in the works a bit ago, he told me to keep a good eye out for September or near then.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Any one know of any pictures or poster for this fight card Paulie Malignaggi vs. Lovemore N'Dou - Hatton vs Lazcano. Hopefully posters like HBO does. I checked the VS sight. Nothing doing there. I am new here so sorry in advance. Thanks. Also is there a section for posters or pictures on this sight. I see you guys have a lot of nice avatars.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
We don't have a poster section bro. Sorry. TysonJones posts a lot of the posters though. I haven't seen anything for that fight though.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply. Yea I quess I am really looking for posters. I put all the new fights on DVD. And Need a cover. How do I get to TysonJones? I mean I found a post by him (the Moderator) but where would I find pictures and posters? Just have to check out all his posts?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply. Yea I quess I am really looking for posters. I put all the new fights on DVD. And Need a cover. How do I get to TysonJones? I mean I found a post by him (the Moderator) but where would I find pictures and posters? Just have to check out all his posts?
You're welcome. Click on his name, select send private message, and tell him you're looking for posters.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Is this fight still to come or it is already over?I have been looking where it is going to be broadcast but not lucky yet.Help needed,jajaja.I will appreciate if somebody out there may let me know the what about it.Thanks a lot:laugh::D:cool:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well I think it is already over,so I insist if possible why don't let us know what is the channel in America where it is going to be broadcast.Will be perfect.Thanks:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts