Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are trying to finalize this fight for the Hatton / Lazcano undercard. I guess if everything goes to plan we will see Hatton VS. Malignaggi by the end of the year.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Thats cool i think this will be a very good match up, but im gonna go with Malignaggi in a
split decision.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
There shouldn't even be a rematch. The first fight was lopsided. But a rematch clause is a rematch clause.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Why is even malanagii even accepting this fight their first encounter was kind of close no? n-dou has everything to wing why is malanagii taking a chance...this fight don't make no sense..

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Why is even malanagii even accepting this fight their first encounter was kind of close no? n-dou has everything to wing why is malanagii taking a chance...this fight don't make no sense..
N'Dou had a rematch clause. I don't think paulie really had much of a choice

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
N'Dou had a rematch clause. I don't think paulie really had much of a choice
There's allways ways around that, especially with a possible title shot lumming in the horizon, you'll see what I mean if the NY cockatoo,get's his crest knock off this time, he really didnt look that good the last time out...

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
this fight will tell the story for the rest of the year in the division. If Paulie can't put together a good showing he's just cannon fodder for Ricky.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
this fight will tell the story for the rest of the year in the division. If Paulie can't put together a good showing he's just cannon fodder for Ricky.
Paulie is another of those unfortunate boxers with above average boxing skills,and sadly insufferable feather fists, I dont see him doing any better than he did the first time on the other hand if N'dou steps up his game he'll double his chances for an upset.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I hear Paulie is a party animal, I wouldn't go beatting all your chips on the guy....
I heard the same thing. And Paulie didn't look that good in his last fight

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I didn't say the guy's a ***, allthoug the time he spends on fixing his hair might lead somebody to some funny conclusions, but yeah if in fact he is a partier that's bad news, in this game you need every edge and if he doesn't think so he's in for a rude awakening

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
I was jsut kidding, he just dresses like one... Anyways, nightparties and alcohol arent good at all for a fighter... It screws me up everyweekend, I just feel weak the day after and also drained.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I say N'doue out works Paulie on this one, he knows what he has to do this time to beat this loud mouth and exposes him for the overhyped cockatoo diva, that he is...

·
Banned
589 Posts
There's allways ways around that, especially with a possible title shot lumming in the horizon, you'll see what I mean if the NY cockatoo,get's his crest knock off this time, he really didnt look that good the last time out...
He Didnt Look Good Is His Last Fight Becuz It Came After The Longest Layoff In His Career, And If Your A Fighter That Relies Heavily On Speed And Timing A Big Layoff Will Offset Your Skills In A Huge Way. I Still Say He Should Get Rid Of McGirt, Alot Of McGirts Big Fights Seem To End In Defeat For His Fighters. Tarver Vs. Hopkins, Brewster Vs. Kiltschko, Gatti Vs. Mayweather, Gatti Vs. Baldomir. While He Can Get You To The Top, He Always Seems Incapable To Get You Over That Hump To Be An Elite.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts