Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Its weird. i really like Paulie but im not %100 sure why. He has shown TONS of heart (Cotto v Malignaggi). Im not sure why i like him so much though. I have the feeling that if had had ANY power, he would be at the top of his weight class. but that is his downfall. NO power, not just no knockout power, but no power. I have yet to see him hurt somebody.

Maybe thats why i like him, its like he still wins by PURE boxing ability, cuase he has nothing else. And im talking boxing.. not pop and run "boxing" tactics. REAl boxing...

my 2 cents.

P.s. how would paulie ever gain power? work out? or is it sort of a born talent he lacks?

-Melty

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Welcome to the board Melty. I, too, really love watching Malignaggi fight. He is an amazing talent and will win an easy UD vs. JCC in my opinion. I can't wait for odds on this one.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im hearing it will be at 147 and no malignaggi wont have to vacate his title, HE can if he plans on staying at 147 but he has no business really at that weight for now. His body looks physically strong at 140 although he doesnt hit that hard. He should outbox chavez all night, even chavez sr had hella trouble with boxers.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
steve forbes was the guy that got robbed and it must have been one of the worst decisions of the last 10 years!

forbes should be in the driving seat for a fight with pauly not d-hop, obviously uncle bernard is influencing a lot of people to help him though.

by the way, malignaggi owns d-hop 120-108.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts