Discussion Starter #9
yup i disagree

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I hate it when people vote and dont give there prediction. :(

G

·
Oh he says that to everyone who has a positive comment about Calzaghe but welcome aboard anyway :cool:
haha, thanks.

If Calzaghe is only going to fight once more before he retires I'd like to see it against Pavlik. If not, I'd like to see him take on Roy Jones Jr. in Cardiff before that fight at light-heaveyweight. If he beats the two, which I think he will, he'll go down as one of the best UK as ever seen.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Underating Pavlik or Overating Calzaghe? I seem to be in the minority but even though I think Joe has unique talent. Kelly would prepare well for the angles Joe will throw at em', he is not easily discouraged like Calzaghes' past opponents, he won't stand in front of him and not throw punches, he won't lose steam and has alot of power. Pavlik WILL NOT be easily beaten

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Underating Pavlik or Overating Calzaghe? I seem to be in the minority but even though I think Joe has unique talent. Kelly would prepare well for the angles Joe will throw at em', he is not easily discouraged like Calzaghes' past opponents, he won't stand in front of him and not throw punches, he won't lose steam and has alot of power. Pavlik WILL NOT be easily beaten
The other thing Calzaghe will be surprised about is that he can't back Pavlik up. They both have an unbelievable amount of determination, but when Calzaghe goes wild, that will be when Pavlik has to capitalize to slow his momentum.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts