Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm definitely going to this, so I thought I'd pass along the info. If you're planning on going, we can meet up and have dinner at Caesar's Nero's Grill.

WBC/WBO middleweight champion Kelly "The Ghost" Pavlik and "the Executioner" Bernard Hopkins faced off today at a press conference for their October 18 pay-per-view clash at Atlantic City’s Boardwalk Hall. At podium, Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer called Hopkins "the Ghostbuster." Hopkins stated, "I never thought we would fight - I've always been a Pavlik fan - watching his fights against Miranda and Taylor. Yes, kelly has a punch but so do a lot of others who I have fought. I have nothing bad to say about Kelly - but I am going in to win." Pavlik commented, "He's still dangerous, tricky and I am going up against a Hall of Famer. I'm taking the fight very seriously. Boxing fans want to see big fights and this is a big one."

Tickets for the Kelly "The Ghost" Pavlik vs. Bernard "The Executioner" Hopkins light heavyweight battle at Atlantic City's Boardwalk Hall on October 18 go on sale this Friday at noon ET. Seats for the pay-per-view clash are priced at $700, $500, $350, $200, $100 and $75, and can be purchased at the Boardwalk Hall box office, by calling Ticketmaster (800) 736-1420 or online at Tickets for Concerts, Sports, Arts, Theater, Family, Events, more. Official Ticketmaster site.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts