Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
"Do you beleive in Ghosts?"

Wow, I just came up with a nice slogan for him to use.
Actually that's an old one there is a youtube on that with clips of his ko's :thumbsup:

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Is it just me or does Lockett look like one of those guys that drives European Sports cars, listens to techno and wears cashmiere?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Is it just me or does Lockett look like one of those guys that drives European Sports cars, listens to techno and wears cashmiere?
No i can see see that in him to Matt, plus he look's like he be a tad retarted :laugh:

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
No i can see see that in him to Matt, plus he look's like he be a tad retarted :laugh:
I can jsut see him cruising down the coast in his Benz, scarf around his neck with drool streaming from his mouth.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I can jsut see him cruising down the coast in his Benz, scarf around his neck with drool streaming from his mouth.
Maybe we will see him racing in the rollex 24 after Pavlik beat's his ass :laugh:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Lockett 2 .
This guy looks like the Joker without make up

They don't call him the ghost for nothing...
ooooh you beat me to that one:laugh:

And will be a full blown one after Kelly scrambles his brain cells...

:laugh:

Lockett does look retarded. I can see a Willem Dafoe resemblence :dunno:
You mean Willem Dahoe right.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts