Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Unbeaten Middleweight Champion Kelly Pavlik (l) and challenger Gary Lockett (r) face off at today's press conference at B.B. Kings in New York City officially announcing their June 7, 2008 fight at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, NJ.

Link Here

This one should be a doosie.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Lockett is in for a very short night.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Pavlik should ice Gary.

Lockett has serious power though in both hands.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
im gonna say this ones over inside of 3 rounds.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
that will never happen.:laugh:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I just dont see any obsticles for kelly until he moves up in weight,and i hope they get him and
abraham to sign before he moves up.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Pavlik has possibly the worst physic/posture of any fighter out there. With his slumped shoulders, and caved in chest. Go figure.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I'll say one thing, he's on big assed middleweight.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I just dont see any obsticles for kelly until he moves up in weight,and i hope they get him and
abraham
to sign before he moves up.
I would put up money that will be his next fight after Lockett.:thumbsup: I know absolutely nothing about lockett but I might as well go with everyone else. Pavlik by blow out round 3.:D

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
tckets are pricier then I thought for this event. ticketmaster was charging $400 ringside for Taylor/pavlik 1 and ringside for pavlik/lockett is gonna be $500 which is at the same arena. i'm not complaining though, I got no prob forking out $300 for a seat at this one. should still be a great veiw.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Pavlik has possibly the worst physic/posture of any fighter out there. With his slumped shoulders, and caved in chest. Go figure.
Paul Williams is definitely worse.

And well.. I think Pavlik will stop Locket in the first half of the fight

1 - 20 of 27 Posts