Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It will premiere after tonight's HBO telecast. JUst a heads up. No comment necessary...

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Necessary my ace, Im just as excited for this as I am the fights lol. I love hbo countdowns and Can't wait for this one. I hope they get taylor hitting the tire and pavlik hitting the bag with his bat.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I said no comment asshole! Hahahaha just kidding. I knew you'd bite. CHeck out the Can Boxing Answer the bell thread. Last post. I posted something you'll laugh at..

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I think 24/7 comes with floyd mayweather steve. Theres a different voice guy and I dont like him but its a good countdown. Theres a different tone in jermains voice. I know this means nothing. Im just saying. I cant wait.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Who all is ordering the PPV next weekend? Im getting it and hoping Jermain wins this one. My birthday is the 17th , that would be a great birthday gift if he can pull it out.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I sure as hell am. Taylor's attitude is getting me pumped. Pavlik looks like he's living the same and acts/feels the same. Something is different about him though.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
great countdown, they really know how to hype a fight. loved the very first thing taylor said, thanking Kelly for that butt whooping he gave him. lol

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Its actually one of my least fav countdowns, it really wasnt that good, just covered alot of the first fight. But I love my boxing. Just laying in bed, not really tired, wife looking peacefully asleep. Kid is quiet, add boxing to that mix, and its the american dream for me.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts