Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone else who was going wanted to get up for a drink before hand. I know its a couple months off but if your interested let me know. I think I can pull myself off the craps table about an hour before show time.

·
Registered
772 Posts
matty if it was over in the UK, then i'd definately have to meet up with ya for a pint, but unfortunately its in the USA and i've used up all my holiday time-off at work already, but have a good time while your there man......... hows the bambino by the way?

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
matty if it was over in the UK, then i'd definately have to meet up with ya for a pint, but unfortunately its in the USA and i've used up all my holiday time-off at work already, but have a good time while your there man......... hows the bambino by the way?
There's about 4 members going I think.

·
Registered
772 Posts
haha, my bundle of cries has calmed down alot now, he's settling down and hasn't woken me up for the past week, so i can't coplain. yeah i still think i'm ging to break him just picking him up..... he's too small and i'm very heavy handed lol

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Good man. Starting to get fussy going to bed and waking my ass up an hour before I have to but thankfully he's too cute or he would be in major trouble. How is your bundle of cries?

Oh really? I thought I only saw one other was going.
I thought Nate and ItalianBull are also going.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts