Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After floyd Mayweathers close victory over de la hoya who should he fight next?

Hitman hatton comes to mind
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
i second that tyson, its the only fight to be made.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
Italian Stallio said:
I think I would like to see Sugar Shane Mosely fight Floyd.
no way, shanes another 90's guy who's past his best by a few years.

hattons at the top of his powers right now!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
tommygunn said:
no way, shanes another 90's guy who's past his best by a few years.

hattons at the top of his powers right now!
SSM beat Oscar twice. I think sooner or later SSM is going to taunt BF about that. He could say that he is the man that beat the man. He could say that I beat Oscar twice more convincing than him. He could also say that the real welterweight champ.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
eper3z said:
Wouldn't floyd be the bigger and faster person in that fight? :x
MAYBE MAYBE faster but not bigger.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
707 Posts
he should take on the Williams vs margie winner or the zab vs Cotto winner. cut the bullsh*t and start fighting young hungry guys how about Berto, Clottey.there is a few others out there.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
windowguy said:
he should take on the Williams vs margie winner or the zab vs Cotto winner. cut the bullsh*t and start fighting young hungry guys how about Berto, Clottey.there is a few others out there.
He wont fight thoses fighters because their names wont generate that much money. But SSM name will. He still has to beat the man that beat the man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
231 Posts
hattons crap....

hes good but he had trouble against Collazo


and moved down weight cuz it was to close and too much for him,, hes crazy tryin to go after oscar and floyd he just wants in on a BIG payday....
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
PosterBoy702 said:
hattons crap....

hes good but he had trouble against Collazo


and moved down weight cuz it was to close and too much for him,, hes crazy tryin to go after oscar and floyd he just wants in on a BIG payday....
luis a very good fighter, if not for the hand injury against mosley in the third that fight would have been a damn sight closer. hatton pressed the fight against collazo and was a clear winner, if not for the problems leading up to the fight he'd not have gassed in the last few rounds.

hitman hatton #1 fighter 140/147 :cheeky4:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,210 Posts
He should prove himself and fight Cotto imo hes the guy that will stop Floyd if Cotto would get Floyd into the ropes like DLH did then Cotto would knock him out... or atleast brake his ribs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
231 Posts
hatton cant stay at 140 for ever.....
lets all move up and make big fights..
hope he losses to Castillo
seems to me hes already lookin past him!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
prettyboywho said:
He wont fight thoses fighters because their names wont generate that much money. But SSM name will. He still has to beat the man that beat the man.
I agree totally. I personally want to see him fight Margarito the statue and shut those people up. But either Mosley or Hatton should be next. Floyd wins both. Shane will be tougher in my opinion.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
PosterBoy702 said:
hatton cant stay at 140 for ever.....
lets all move up and make big fights..
hope he losses to Castillo
seems to me hes already lookin past him!!!
Hatton is looking past him and that is a problem. He better come in solid and not flabby or Castillo could hurt him.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
I agree totally. I personally want to see him fight Margarito the statue and shut those people up. But either Mosley or Hatton should be next. Floyd wins both. Shane will be tougher in my opinion.
SSM would be the best and most complete fighter he has ever fought. BF barely got past Oscar and imo and alot of other peoples eyes he didnt win that fight. So what makes anyone think that he can beat SSM. SSM uses his jab in every fight and he throws combonations with speed, accuracy, more power than Oscar, and he can keep up with the foot speed of BF and the hand speed and the reflexes and the shills. Let BF come into the ring against SSM with that bull [email protected]#t defense and see what happens. If Oscar made his nose bleed and his eye swell. What the hell do you think SSM would do to him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,505 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Hatton is looking past him and that is a problem. He better come in solid and not flabby or Castillo could hurt him.
Ricky knows this. He has started training 4 weeks earlier for this fight with JLC. His dad also said that Ricky is going to go back to three fights a year, because he feels the long lay-offs are taking there toll. Ricky himself has said he thinks he only has 2 years on the world stage left.. so the PBF fight better be made!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Hatton is looking past him and that is a problem. He better come in solid and not flabby or Castillo could hurt him.
plzz tell me when hattons ever been out of shape in the ring not ouside. And hatton aint looking past castillo trust me on this one. Hes never looked past anyone especially castillo. Hes only thinking what fight could be made if he does beat castillo every fighter does that. Even PBF
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top