Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna contact the producers of Flavor of love and pitch them the idea of having a good looking jock for a change, Flava Flave could play cupid and help PBF select a good hoe, what are you guys thoughs on the idea...:laugh:

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
I'm gonna contact the producers of Flavor of love and pitch them the idea of having a good looking jock for a change, Flava Flave could play cupid and help PBF select a good hoe, what are you guys thoughs on the idea...:laugh:
the show would tank off floyd' bad acting alone:laugh:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I posted about floyd in the wwe because its actually happened. I've said many times That someone is welcome to move it, I coudl care less. I can talk about it anywhere.

This is a hypothetical situation. And talking about the flavor of love, thats a retarted show to begin with. Even mayweather couldnt improve it.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I know is stupid, but is funny man, I mean watching those girls pretend to actually be attracted to that walking human carcass...I just think it needs a new twist.
I was beginning to think I was the only one that noticed that. Like... they really do like this guy...right? haha

Some of his hair styles and clocks and all are just really over the top. I can't help but to watch when he does something embarrassing with his hair, attire.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts