Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna contact the producers of Flavor of love and pitch them the idea of having a good looking jock for a change, Flava Flave could play cupid and help PBF select a good hoe, what are you guys thoughs on the idea...:laugh:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I mean doesn't the man want more sposure,what could be better than being surrounded by twenty seeminly adoring women while getting paid for it..

·
Registered
216 Posts
Sure. I'll bet he has someone working on that and other shows. I would guess he is pretty busy right now with the whole WWE thing.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Either that or to much time on his hands
That is what I was originally going to say. I figure since we are all posting here and everything that comes with it...I might be some what of a hypocrite to start flinging mud at those who are active in the "boxing community."

But yea....what he said lol.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
I'm gonna contact the producers of Flavor of love and pitch them the idea of having a good looking jock for a change, Flava Flave could play cupid and help PBF select a good hoe, what are you guys thoughs on the idea...:laugh:
the show would tank off floyd' bad acting alone:laugh:

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
You acutally watch those kinds of shows?

This kind of crap belongs in the lounge imo.
Here we go with the pot calling the kettle black! WWE is crap, but yet because you start a thread about it, it belongs here??? Stop trying to play mod.

·
Registered
397 Posts

Agreed. I'm pretty tired of these reality shows crapping up the television. I wonder sometimes who in their right mind would give Falva Flav money for a reality show and who in their right mind would even watch it.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I posted about floyd in the wwe because its actually happened. I've said many times That someone is welcome to move it, I coudl care less. I can talk about it anywhere.

This is a hypothetical situation. And talking about the flavor of love, thats a retarted show to begin with. Even mayweather couldnt improve it.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the show would tank off floyd' bad acting alone:laugh:
I know man can you imagine, then again they could make the chicks compete in all sorts of boxing related challenges..I'm sure some chicks would look stupid as hell trying to shadow box or be a sexy ring card girl....

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I know is stupid, but is funny man, I mean watching those girls pretend to actually be attracted to that walking human carcass...I just think it needs a new twist.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Agreed. I'm pretty tired of these reality shows crapping up the television. I wonder sometimes who in their right mind would give Falva Flav money for a reality show and who in their right mind would even watch it.
Probably all the same people that love wrestling.....

·
Registered
216 Posts
I know is stupid, but is funny man, I mean watching those girls pretend to actually be attracted to that walking human carcass...I just think it needs a new twist.
I was beginning to think I was the only one that noticed that. Like... they really do like this guy...right? haha

Some of his hair styles and clocks and all are just really over the top. I can't help but to watch when he does something embarrassing with his hair, attire.

·
Registered
216 Posts
yea they should call it fake reality tv. quite an oxymoron. mostly morons watch it. it would be like a bunch of morons enjoying oxymoronism. thats deep....or is it shallow?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts