Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
21 - 40 of 116 Posts
gotta love lance and bill, one has unconditional love and the other has pure hatred. :laugh:

bravo guys, this makes for one heated thread. :cheeky4:

Discussion starter · #23 ·
TysonJones said:
dont ever tell me that im confused between exciting and greatness bill, dont you ever disrespect my knowledge of this sport.
What did I do now? All I said was I think that you and Dave are getting a little confused between exciting fighters, and great fighters, thats all. Its not big deal.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
KNUCKLE UP said:
One of my dream hvy matchups would be to see Tyson knock Marciano's block off.
Gee...I wonder if your trying to get me annoyed?:rolleyes: My dream match and result already happened...a nobody knocking Tyson out and exposing him for the fraud he really is.:p

Discussion starter · #25 ·
TommyGunn said:
gotta love lance and bill, one has unconditional love and the other has pure hatred. :laugh:

Oh, on youtube I found a real good video of Lewis. It is called "Lennox Lewis hardest punches" there are 3 parts to it. It covers his whole career, I found it entertaining.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
TommyGunn said:

I don't hate him, I just recent him as a person, and his tactics as a fighter, other than that, I love the man.

bill1234 said:
Gee...I wonder if your trying to get me annoyed?:rolleyes: My dream match and result already happened...a nobody knocking Tyson out and exposing him for the fraud he really is.
That fight was funny. But NOT NEARLY as funny as watching a terrified Holmes run for 3 rounds. then feels satisfied with making it THAT far into the fight, so he decides to try and look impressive :)laugh: ) by bouncing around the ring looking very intimidating I might add. Boy, you could see the crowd getting really nervous for Mikes safety at that point, LMAO! (seriously, did he even put one bruise on Tyson the entire night?) then everyone got the privledge of watching a truly superior fighter nearly behead Holmes not once, not twice, but three times. oh wait, I forgot, I will agree though that the uppercut Holmes threw that got stuck in the ropes at the end of the fourth, well if that had landed Mike would of surely been pronounced dead on impact!again, LMAO. I think i'll go watch it again.:D That's right, I forgot, Holmes was old, blah, blah, blah.

Discussion starter · #31 ·
TysonJones said:
Bill, im pretty sure maricano lost a few of his early fights that arent on record. so stop your yapping.......
Nope, he lost 4 amerature fights, but never a profesional. Apparently I hit a raw nerve, you'll love what I say about Jones Jr next.:cheeky4:

TysonJones said:
Bill, im pretty sure maricano lost a few of his early fights that arent on record. so stop your yapping.......

its rumoured rocky fought and lost as a pro, went back to the amatuers then turned pro again with 0-0 record.

Discussion starter · #34 ·
TommyGunn said:
its rumoured rocky fought and lost as a pro, went back to the amatuers then turned pro again with 0-0 record.
Your close, he started as a pro named Rocky Mack because no one could pronounce his last name, and he knocked the guy out, then he fought in an amerature fight under the name of Rocky Marsh, and lost, then he came back as a pro as Rocky Marciano. So he's still an undefeated pro fighter.

Discussion starter · #37 ·
Southpaw447 said:
Becuase at the time he was the youngest HW champion at 20 years old and had a string of I think over 20 wins by KO.

Thats pretty damn hard to do.

Plus the guy is funny as hell.

I'm pretty sure it ended at 18. I remember he got like 1 or 2 higher than Marciano, then someone took him distance.

bill1234 said:
Your close, he started as a pro named Rocky Mack because no one could pronounce his last name, and he knocked the guy out, then he fought in an amerature fight under the name of Rocky Marsh, and lost, then he came back as a pro as Rocky Marciano. So he's still an undefeated pro fighter.
this better BS then the BS floyd pulls

after you turn pro every fight after that counts on your pro record. Because you are now a PRO.

Bill after Reading this How can you have respect for the guy after pulling some BS like that.

this looks worst
he as a Pro got beat up by an amerature

their all rumors, we'll never know exactly if marciano lost or not, i say he did, back then they really didnt have much ameteur fights, i think most were pro, because their are rumors that marciano had it changed. what do you haev to say about rj bill? that if he hadnt got the bs dq agaisnt griffin he would of beat marciano's record with 50 - 0 after he beat tarver in their first fight?

21 - 40 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.