Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A member of Peter Manfredo, Jr.'s team sent a message on myspace, announcing that Manfredo would take on the hard punching Allan Green on October 16, on ESPN.

Both of them are scheduled to take other fights prior to the October date, and must win in order to keep the bout on course. Manfredo takes on David Banks on June 20 in Foxwoods, and Green is slated to make a ring return in the next two months.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Allen Green KO! Never forget his KO of Codington. Brutal!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
tysonjones said:
green hits quite alot harder than calzaghe and is alot more comfortable at 168.
Calzaghe's power wasnt the issue in the fight, it was more the speed that caused the TKO. Green will probably beat Manfredo, but Manfredo has alot of heart so i see it going to the judges.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
if anyone is gonna be stopped here its green, i dont see that happening though so i say green wins on points, manfredo has a solid chin!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
manfredo has a good chin when it comes to guys like calzaghe and sergio mora, but allen green has a good punch, he layed out edison miranda, the first guy to ever do so. If anyone is to blame for edison miranda's downfall its green exposing him. Green would definently outbox miranda in a rematch. Green ko's manfredo.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tommygunn said:
if anyone is gonna be stopped here its green, i dont see that happening though so i say green wins on points, manfredo has a solid chin!
I agree 100%. :thumbsup: I look for Manfredo to give Green a lot of trouble in this fight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts