Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Promoters Don King and Frank Warren have come to an agreement for Sam Peter to defend his WBC heavyweight title in the UK against either Audley Harrison or Matt Skelton. The bout will take place on July 12 at the O2 Arena.

We cant post full interviews from BS.com now but in the article it states it will more than likely be Audley that Peter faces.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Promoters Don King and Frank Warren have come to an agreement for Sam Peter to defend his WBC heavyweight title in the UK against either Audley Harrison or Matt Skelton. The bout will take place on July 12 at the O2 Arena.

We cant post full interviews from BS.com now but in the article it states it will more than likely be Audley that Peter faces.
Fraudley gonna get knocked out IMO

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Doubt Vitali will do that Tommy he was never that good and the long layoff hes had wont help at all, Vitali should be the one having a tune up fight.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Matt Skelton never deserved a shot for real, he had his against chagaev and got schooled. So I hope Harrison gets this...

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Well if Peter is looking for a stay busy fight until the Vitali fight, why not beat up a D fighter? Harrison and Skelton fit that bill

G

·
Well if Peter is looking for a stay busy fight until the Vitali fight, why not beat up a D fighter? Harrison and Skelton fit that bill
true, but then Skelton v Harrison isnt going to be on your TV!! i sick of watching Sprott, Harrison, Williams and Skelton fight each other, it has seriously become a joke. the 4 of them are pish. really really pish. surely there has to be a better D level fighter out there than either of them.

And i dont like the idea of frank warren making more money,he is everything that is wrong with boxing:mad:

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
true, but then Skelton v Harrison isnt going to be on your TV!! i sick of watching Sprott, Harrison, Williams and Skelton fight each other, it has seriously become a joke. the 4 of them are pish. really really pish. surely there has to be a better D level fighter out there than either of them.

And i dont like the idea of frank warren making more money,he is everything that is wrong with boxing:mad:
I got no problem watching Sprott, Harrison, Williams and Skelton get knocked out. And I will find a way to watch it if it's not TV over here

1 - 20 of 36 Posts