Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By Mark Vester

It was reported by Steve Kim of MaxBoxing.com that a deal has been reached for WBC heavyweight champion Sam Peter to defend his title against mandatory challenger Vitali Klitschko.

Shelly Finkel, adviser for Klitschko, told Kim that both sides reached an agreement on Thursday afternoon. According to Finkel, the fight will take place before October 11. The site has not been finalized, but Germany and Nigeria were said to be possibilities.

Klitschko, retired since 2005 and inactive since 2004, announced his return to the ring last January.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I see peter knocking his ass out. who do you guys like in this one?

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Neither one of these bums, they both suck, what gives Vitali the right to get a title shot after how long is it, plus he's just like his brother he'll freeze if he get's tagged a good one, and Sam peter's belly keeps growing every fight ........

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This fights a no brainer, Vitali will hurt Peter bad in this fight.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He might win it with the jab alone. That is if his ass doesn't get hurt by the heavy bag in training
Exactly....If he gets through camp he'll win with ease.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just wait and that VitaliRules guy will pop out and say the king is back ...
I was just thinking that when i posted this thread. :D

Its scary the way VR pops up whenever theres a fresh Vitali thread and we aint seen him for months.

Sound guy though, even if he does get crazy sometimes.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I was just thinking that when i posted this thread. :D

Its scary the way VR pops up whenever theres a fresh Vitali thread and we aint seen him for months.

Sound guy though, even if he does get crazy sometimes.
I noticed that. I think he has some kind of software that lets him know when the word Vitali is being used in this forum.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I noticed that. I think he has some kind of software that lets him know when the word Vitali is being used in this forum.
Maybe he has ALT's. :laugh:

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Why would they put this in Oct it's gonna end up being in 09. I wonder whats the odds it's pushed back probably some Tyson-Douglas odds.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts