Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
I saw a program about this and they had to rehearse for something like 8 hours a day, everyday through the year. The prison makes a load of cash from the videos and if the inmates refuse to do this they get beatings. Better than sitting in a cell all day doing fuk all I suppose.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Those poor poor Pacquiao's. Having to dance to one of the worst hip hop artists of all time. Kill yourself Florida. (I refuse to recognize his spelling of Flo-rida, because I'm 100% sure he thought it was clever when he came up with it.)

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Those poor poor Pacquiao's. Having to dance to one of the worst hip hop artists of all time. Kill yourself Florida. (I refuse to recognize his spelling of Flo-rida, because I'm 100% sure he thought it was clever when he came up with it.)
:laugh: i agree this guy sucks and the name...i have nothing to say about the name.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
florida does suck, the rapper, the state, just a bad word . rap does suck now a days, wouldnt know whats on the radio though...never turn it on...self made mixtapes are the best lol

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
He's not below soulja boy man. Not at all.
Soulja Boy and Mike Jones are holding down the worst rapper spot IMO. They make Florida look like a decent spitter.
florida does suck, the rapper, the state, just a bad word . rap does suck now a days, wouldnt know whats on the radio though...never turn it on...self made mixtapes are the best lol
I don't listen to the radio either. Only sports radio.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Did you hear about soulja boy and bow wows team up? :laugh: They made a song called Marco Polo. Rap is dying a horrible death.
Well the kids in highschool will continue to support Soulja Boy, so he's making money. His music is trash, but he's making money. I can't hate on dude for that. I'd love to be a whack ass rapper with his money.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
:laugh: i wouldn't wanna be a wack ass rapper with money. So people could wanna kill you? Especially soulja boy i'm sure he's on many peoples hitman list lol. I'm in highschool but i know what good rap is.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well the kids in highschool will continue to support Soulja Boy, so he's making money. His music is trash, but he's making money. I can't hate on dude for that. I'd love to be a whack ass rapper with his money.

I would say its more of a junior high thing...but he is making bread. I dont listen to him but I give him his props for actually getting people to listen and buy that trash. There's soo many people like that out right now but if you see him in interviews and how he talks, you could tell he knows that his music is senseless, but he dont care because he cakin, and knows people are stupified by his antics

1 - 18 of 18 Posts