Title Classic 12 oz Training glove
Ever last 16 oz Training Glove
Everlast 12 oz Training Glove
Title Classic 12 0z Bag Gloves
2 pairs of Everlast 4 oz Bag Gloves
Century Durable 4 oz Bag Gloves
2 Pairs of Grant Campeon 10 oz Ameteur Gloves
2 Pairs of Everlast Evergel Wraps

Now as you all know, I collect gloves and use them on a regular basis. Im just looking to see if you guys have any ideas as to what I should get next. Are there any gloves out there that you guys would highly recommend in each department. If so, please let me know. I'm looking for the best.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To be honest, Im not that interested in any of the winning gloves. I'll spend up to 100 on one pair of gloves but not 200 to 250. Thats just to much.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
The Ringside 10oz are good gloves Lance.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know, they are some of the best overall gloves I've ever ran across. Do you guys recommend any. I know alot of you must have a favorite pair of boxing gloves.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I know, they are some of the best overall gloves I've ever ran across. Do you guys recommend any. I know alot of you must have a favorite pair of boxing gloves.
Ive not been down the gym a lot the past 4 months but when im down im still using the 14oz RBK gloves that are endorssed by Amir Khan, you get good suport, there tough and very durable.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Where would I find these 14 oz reebok gloves, and are they bag gloves or training gloves?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are completely out of stock and shipping form the uk for those gloves would amount to the same price as the gloves haha. Do you know if reebok in the states would carry them. Kahn is the only guy that I think wears them.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
They are completely out of stock and shipping form the uk for those gloves would amount to the same price as the gloves haha. Do you know if reebok in the states would carry them. Kahn is the only guy that I think wears them.
Im not sure Lance, theres probably sites online you'd be able to pick them up.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Why did you have to do this to me Lance? You just reminded me about what my mother did to me.

She gave away my Alexis Arguello gloves, robe, and mouthpiece that he gave me as a gift.

Damn... Im going to have to bring that up to her next time I talk to her.

I don't know man... Im pissed now!

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I am, man... Damn...

She gave away all my Paint-Ball camo, mask and everything.

In my next life, when I move out of the house, I hope I remember to take everything important to me with me.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That sucks dude, Sorry to hear about that.

Any glove recommendations. Please tell me some of you guys box and have a favorite pair of gloves......

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I got 4 pair of gloves

Cleto Reyes fight gloves 10oz
Fairtex Pro training gloves 12oz (great for bag work)
Adidas Glory Pro fight gloves 8oz
Winning Pro Boxing gloves 10oz (there great gloves)

The Fairtex are the only gloves I use for bag work. I don't use them for sparring. I use to use the Cleto or the Adidas for sparring all the time. Sometimes I still do. But I get hand pains. So I switched to the Winnings. And it makes a difference. The Winnings are great gloves. There worth the price. Trust me on it

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So the Fairtex gloves are good for hitting the bag? ( Arent the a mma glove )

Title pro for bag use.

Can you guys send me a link. There are so many fairtex and title gloves.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts