• Title Gel World Bag Glove

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Adidas Adistar Professional H&L Training Glove

• Everlast Professional H&L Training Glove

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Rival Ultra Bag Glove

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Something else (Please post your recommendation)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm picking up a new set of gloves and I will be doing a full review on them for you guys in the Gear Reviews section.
The fun part is, you guys get to pick which set I will be buying and reviewing for you!
**Only stipulation is, they must be available in the Hook & Loop version as I train on my own and (obviously) can't lace myself up.**

Want to know how good that pair is you've been eyeing up? Select from the poll or post your own entry. Im picking up a set this weekend/early next week, so cast your vote NOW.

Grant Campeon Bag Gloves:

Ringside IMF-Tech Bag Gloves:

Adidas Adistar Training Gloves:

Rival Ultra Bag Gloves:

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pick which gloves will be reviewed in our Gear Review Section!

I'm picking up a new set of gloves and I will be doing a full review on them for you guys in the Gear Reviews section.
The fun part is, you guys get to pick which set I will be buying and reviewing for you!
**Only stipulation is, they must be available in the Hook & Loop version as I train on my own and (obviously) can't lace myself up.**

Want to know how good that pair is you've been eyeing up? Select from the poll or post your own entry. Im picking up a set this weekend/early next week, so cast your vote NOW.

Grant Campeon Bag Gloves:

Ringside IMF-Tech Bag Gloves:

Adidas Adistar Training Gloves:

Rival Ultra Bag Gloves:

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cleto Reyes 10 oz profession gloves ( laced )

Sorry, should have mentioned that they need to be a Hook and Loop variety, as I am almost always training on my own and cant lace myself up (obviously)

So would you like to edit your response then? Also, post a pic if you can find one!:thumbsup:

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cleto Reyes 10 oz profession gloves ( laced )

Sorry, should have mentioned that they need to be a Hook and Loop variety, as I am almost always training on my own and cant lace myself up (obviously)

So would you like to edit your response then? Also, post a pic if you can find one!:thumbsup:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
hmm well reyes dont make a pro fight glove that isnt lace up but they do make some training gloves, here they are.

These are the cleto reyes super bag gloves, you can pretie them, and then simply attack them via hook and loop every time.

Attachments

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
hmm well reyes dont make a pro fight glove that isnt lace up but they do make some training gloves, here they are.

These are the cleto reyes super bag gloves, you can pretie them, and then simply attack them via hook and loop every time.

Attachments

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
The ones I have were made in 2001, they look different. I still use them a little, they have very little padding now though, I mean very very little haha.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
The ones I have were made in 2001, they look different. I still use them a little, they have very little padding now though, I mean very very little haha.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I own 2 pairs of reyes but their rather old and not of the quality today I believe, thats why i ask haha.
hey lance, you know how some fighters with bad hands dont like to wear reyes, do you notice any diffrence while hitting the bags with these?

ive never wore them personaly but i always imagined they didn't offer as much support as your run of the mill glove. :dunno:

ive voted for the reyes glove to captain, just out of curiosity to whether they protect the hands well.

they are 14oz, right?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I own 2 pairs of reyes but their rather old and not of the quality today I believe, thats why i ask haha.
hey lance, you know how some fighters with bad hands dont like to wear reyes, do you notice any diffrence while hitting the bags with these?

ive never wore them personaly but i always imagined they didn't offer as much support as your run of the mill glove. :dunno:

ive voted for the reyes glove to captain, just out of curiosity to whether they protect the hands well.

they are 14oz, right?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts