other fights I really wanna see:

Pavlik/Wright ... Pavlik/Abraham

Kirkland/Forrest ... Pac/Marquez III

Vazquez/Marquez IV ... Miranda/Taylor

Berto/any top 10 welter

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
The poll wasn't up when i posted:laugh: Out of that i would say Pavlik/Calzaghe, followed closely by Pavlik/Kessler or Pavlik/Abraham.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would like to see Pavlik/Abraham unification.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Haha, bro. I really want to see Abraham get beat to pieces ASAP. Kessler-Pavlik would be an instant classic.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I'd like to just see Calzaghe actually punch or get stopped, but I figured everyone would pick that fight.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I really want to see Pavlik-Calzaghe because of the amount of people criminally underrating Calzaghe since the Hopkins fight:laugh: Its laughable because half of the guys were so high on him after the Kessler fight.

He will do exactly what he did against Kessler against Pavlik, control the centre of the ring, use his jab and straighten up his punches. Pavlik isn't going to walk through Calzaghe, Pavlik isn't going to outjab Calzaghe & even if Pavlik lands Calzaghe will take it. Pavlik is no one-punch knockout guy, he wears down his opponents. Calzaghe will beat him wide UD.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I went for Kessler/Pavlik because I think it would be more competitive than JC/Pavlik.

I'm with the man above, JC beats Pavlik with a wide UD.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts