Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else here is a big fan? Best band of all time in my book, everything they did was just so creative and original. Even after losing their faceplate Syd Barrett, they kept together and made the best music of their era.

Comfortably Numb, Pigs, Time, Money, Wish You Were Here, The Wall, Welcome to the Machine, Lunatics, DSOTM, the list goes on and on.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
All their fans are stoners. Ha. I like a few songs, but I never got all hardcore on them, wearing those shirts and stuff. Not me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not really into that whole look either -- Im more of a jeans tshirt sweatshirt guy, but I do like a good joint and I love the Floyd ;l

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Haha. I understand man. I went to their lasershow in Dallas on shrooms when I was like 18. Fun time.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Their great, i cannot say they are my favorite but they truly were original and creative.

My fav of those old school rock bands are Led Zeppelin with the clash and the ramones coming second.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Pink Floyd is Amazing .. I think they are one of the best.. TONS of Great songs

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Wish you were here has a special place in my heart, it was my freinds fav song, he's no longer with us and it was played during his funeral.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Wow, I just looked up their tracks and I dind't realize how many songs that I liked were done by them. Thumbs up!

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I have actually been working on learning all the guitar parts to "Wish You Were Here"

Plus gettin messed up on hallucinagens and listening to "Dark Side of the Moon" is an awesome experience...

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
All their fans are stoners. Ha. I like a few songs, but I never got all hardcore on them, wearing those shirts and stuff. Not me.

Theres only one Floyd for you mate aint there. LOL!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts