Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
861 - 880 of 893 Posts

·
The Messenger
1,912 Posts
Wladamir will make Haye look ordinary

Ray Robinson, I currently have 6,036 Credits. I bet you all of them and you have to say "Sierra97 is right about everything." in your sig for a month.

If I lose, equal number Credits and same sig, only reversed, of course.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Ray Robinson, I currently have 6,036 Credits. I bet you all of them and you have to say "Sierra97 is right about everything." in your sig for a month.

If I lose, equal number Credits and same sig, only reversed, of course.
Either a money bet or 1 month Signature and Avatar bet. I couldn't care less about credits :gun2:

·
The Messenger
1,912 Posts
Either a money bet or 1 month Signature and Avatar bet. I couldn't care less about credits :gun2:
Since you don't care, pony up, I like'em! I'll also go along with sig and avatar.

·
The Speculator
12,761 Posts
My Bet With Koolkid

I initialy asked Koolkid if he wanted to bet 1000 on Ortiz no going down in the fight and he accepted. But after I contacted Tommy and asked him how bad of a welcher you were he advised me to renig on the bet no matter the amount becasue you owe like 4 people on the BA. I think that plenty I need to back out of the measly bet. Your a known ripp off which is worse than a welcher.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
I initialy asked Koolkid if he wanted to bet 1000 on Ortiz no going down in the fight and he accepted. But after I contacted Tommy and asked him how bad of a welcher you were he advised me to renig on the bet no matter the amount becasue you owe like 4 people on the BA. I think that plenty I need to back out of the measly bet. Your a known ripp off which is worse than a welcher.
ok Dave but there's a thread that has a specific purpose, which is to discuss the bets... I'm moving it

·
The Speculator
12,761 Posts
I have a 1000 credit bet with Kookid that Ortiz wont touch the canvas win or lose in the Mayweather fight. OK Koolkid you happy now. All I ask is just dont hide if you lose please. Theres no loan sharks here that go collecting outstanding debts. You have to have your word so do I????? Do I have your word that you will pay me 1000 credits if Victor Ortiz doesnt touch the canvass win or loose?????

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
:liar:

name all 4 members and what the bets were:wave:

why do you tell lies for, at least when i do stuff its got value to it because its true.

Mods this is the second thread made about me in the general boxing section i am hoping you will take action before i do. :cop:

Tommy ducked more bets at BA than anyone put together, he ducked a name bet with me he ducked a permanent name bet with revolver and he ducked a few more with a few other members. Tommy is the biggest weltcher at BA:wave:

You knew i had a bet issue at BA so you can't act like you just found out. I canceled a bet there and they tried to make it stick and when i walked away they chased me down and asked for me back:wave:
Just like how you canceled the bet with me today, to make it worse you even said 1000 points is nothing but yet your still ducking the bet. Why not see if i duck out on the bet then you can tell everyone and have proof that I weltched on a bet. Thats what the smart man would of done:wave:

Question- Why would you contact me and make a bet with me and then contact tommy to ask him about bets with me. :thinking: how did you even know to ask tommy about bets with me in the first place? your just showing everyone you knew about the canceled bet situation back at BA before you made the bet with me yesterday, you probably haven't even spoke to tommy today. There are threads with you talking about the bet situation with me back at BA from weeks ago:wave: People aren't stupid, no one will believe your lies except hugo.

The bet was with a guy called jord di scala. Tommy was happy to cancel the bet but ben didn't want to :cop:Apart from that i have never had any bets issues at BA, i have won and lost a few and had a few usernames for when i lost. People were happy to bet with me or i wouldn't of had a bet on the haye vs Wlad fight in july if people labelled me a weltcher:wave: The july bet was the one with the issue and i have been at BA for a year.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I have a 1000 credit bet with Kookid that Ortiz wont touch the canvas win or lose in the Mayweather fight. OK Koolkid you happy now. All I ask is just dont hide if you lose please. Theres no loan sharks here that go collecting outstanding debts. You have to have your word so do I????? Do I have your word that you will pay me 1000 credits if Victor Ortiz doesnt touch the canvass win or loose?????
The bets on! but make up your pie face eating mind, first you make a bet with me then you back out and call me a weltcher then you want the bet back on again. Who's looking like a idiot. You are a indecisive person.

Why would you want to bet me if i ducked out on 4 bets at BA and am such a bet weltcher:cop:
Your lies are exposed by your behavior

you make yourself look so stupid:eek:wned:

861 - 880 of 893 Posts